How old were you : Swingers Discussion 45297
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow old were you
TOPIC: How old were you
Created by: melissamatthew
Original Starting post for this thread:
The stories in the "have you ever been walked in on" thread got me wondering...so how old were you when you lost your virginity?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We were both 14.We were in her basement shooting pool. Her parents were upstairs. We thought we were real clever, tossing pool balls while banging on the table. This very thing is what cracks me up with parents who put curfews on their kids thinking that it will keep them out of trouble.Their idea was what could we possibly do while being at their home.WEG

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I was 15, he was the older brother of one of my friends. Not very interesting.

First time I played with a woman was at the infamous Plato's Retreat in New York. I was 17, and a 35 year old guy took me there. True story.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I have been through this before so I am ready for the reaction.

With my babysitter at the age of 9, I think she corrupted me then cause I have not been able to take my mind off of sex ever since!

Mrs. 4play lost it on a pool table at the age of 16 to her boyfriend of 9 months. (boring huh!)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Oh...my Bi-virginity...I think I was 22

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
I was 17 on a beach in Florida....lol Hubby I believe was 21 when he lost his virginity... I might be off by a year on that =) Chel

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
He was 16 and she was 14! She also lost your "bivirgin" cherry at 26!

His was to his Aunt and mine was to our pool boy!

JUST KIDDING!

He was the yard guy!

Our was both to what we called long term relationships, They must have lasted 6 mos or so! LOL

Graford TX

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I was 15 and she was 16. We lost our cherries together. She lived on my paper route and we had been in school together since kindergarten. We'd been talking about it for a couple of years before we finally did it. I wish I knew then some of the techniques I know now. We would have had an even better time. We learned a lot from each other over the years. We both got a lot better.

Boyds MD

Username hidden
(83 posts)
I was 18 and the Mr. was 2 weeks before he turned 19. lol look to the left. I should throw him a surprise party or something. His first anniversary is on the ninth.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I (Ms.Wicked) was 22 yrs. old and i "lost it" to my neighbor's (also my good friend at the time) very good friend that came to visit her from Hackney, England......he was 29 yrs. old and very different in every way, i fell head over heels and on Christmas Day 1987 lost my viginity.....it was a very positive experience, we did not "do it" again, but we had alot of fun and hung out every day for the month he was here visiting.....needless to say he ended up staying with me and not my neighbor, and she was quite irked by all of this, but what could i do? we had a connection......lol! after he left, we wrote to each other for nearly 7yrs and when he went to live in Russia with his new bride, my neighbor(who was Ukrainian) who's friend he was originally would write the address on the letters for me 'cos i couldn't write in Russian! LOL! so, i guess it all turned out okay in the end......lol! That's basically my "first time" story.........Mr Wicked's first time will have to come from him, but i think he was alot younger than i was!!!!! lol!.........

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
I was almost 18. It happened at a New Years party. I was pretty thrashed. I woke up from being passed out when my boyfriend and his best friend walked into the room. I woke up and the first words out of my mouth were "Isn't anyone going to sleep with me?" Happened with my boyfriends best friend in the room. I'm pretty sure he got an eyeful. After that i was a complete slut. I enjoyed sex and wanted MUCH MUCH more of it. LOL

Craig well he won't divulge much as far as info goes. All i can get out of him was that he was 15 and that a lot of the girls were much friendlier to him after it happened.

Kisses

Zoe (and Craig)

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: How old were you