How often do you update your profile : Swingers Discussion 41881101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow often do you update your profile
TOPIC: How often do you update your profile
Created by: lifes2shortfor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm curious as to how often you update your profile? Do you remember to change the small details, like you just had your birthday so yes you change your age, or you've gained or lost a significant amount of weight so you actually change that!!!

I have noticed quite a few profiles where they have been members for 1 or more yrs but it still looks like the original profile from when they joined??? So can I really believe that you've yet to have your first experience if you've been here for 2yrs???

Or is it just me???LOL We've been here for 1month and I've changed, updated our profile 3times now.

-S

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Every year at birthday time and just whenever appropriate in between. I'm not that great of a writer so I don't think I have a lot to add that's all that amusing on a regular basis.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
we normally change ours when we add pictures. Sometimes I have to change the written part of the profile after we have met people who seem to not have received the same information that we have on our profile. Try to make it more clear. Really not so sure that there is any way to make it more clear then what it already is.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We add photos regularly and as has been said before if an experience is unusually good or bad that will also trigger a change.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8943 posts)
I change it whenever I feel the need. Sometimes our preferences change so I have to change our profile. There has been a time or two that I have looked at other profiles and see something in there that I want to add to ours. Of course, I also change it when we have birthdays.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I change ours every couple of days, even if it's just the little catch phrase at the top. I may see someone else's profile that says the same thing as ours just using different words that explain it better. I'm not afraid to plagiarize a little...lol. We are still relatively new to the game and each experience teaches us a little something about ourselves or what we are comfortable with/enjoy. In those cases, an update is required.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We don't change ours as often as we used to. We know pretty well what we want and don't want by now.

We update our ages at birthdays, and take new pictures once a year. We wouldn't bother changing our weights unless we change by at least 10 pounds. Any change smaller than that might not last long anyhow.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm curious as to how often you update your profile? Do you remember to change the small details, like you just had your birthday so yes you change your age, or you've gained or lost a significant amount of weight so you actually change that!!!

I have noticed quite a few profiles where they have been members for 1 or more yrs but it still looks like the original profile from when they joined??? So can I really believe that you've yet to have your first experience if you've been here for 2yrs???

Or is it just me???LOL We've been here for 1month and I've changed, updated our profile 3times now.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How often do you update your profile