Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How new is new
TOPIC: How new is new
Created by: LightsNSirens
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was going through some profiles... and I noticed a trend. Tried a search to see if this was already discussed, and couldn't see it before.

Anyway, I noticed many profiles that have been active for years (one was 2006)... and they have signed in recently... yet their profile says they are "new", "testing the waters", etc...

Why do you think they keep their profile wordage to imply they are newbies... when the dates show the opposite? Have they been members that never participated in the LS? Do they just not care about what they are projecting? Anyone know anyone with a similar profile?

Just a curious mind thought happening in my head. :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Both those answers make sense.

I wonder why one would sign in all the time if they don't partake...

oh, wait... I just thought of it. I also see profiles often have "no pic collectors"... these 8 year "newbies" may be just that. Definitely a sign.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I think it's more likely that these people never actually got into it in the first place.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
My guess is what you said...too lazy to update their profile or tag lines...Welp, to each their own.

And some people wonder why no one reads profiles...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I was going through some profiles... and I noticed a trend. Tried a search to see if this was already discussed, and couldn't see it before.

Anyway, I noticed many profiles that have been active for years (one was 2006)... and they have signed in recently... yet their profile says they are "new", "testing the waters", etc...

Why do you think they keep their profile wordage to imply they are newbies... when the dates show the opposite? Have they been members that never participated in the LS? Do they just not care about what they are projecting? Anyone know anyone with a similar profile?

Just a curious mind thought happening in my head. :)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How new is new