How many times has this happened to you : Swingers Discussion 220995101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow many times has this happened to you
TOPIC: How many times has this happened to you
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were invited to our first house party. The guest list included our first couple we were with that for me was a horrible experience. A couple we had dinner and hung out with the weekend before but he was an obnoxious drunk, and a couple we blocked because he was overdoing the emails, IMs etc to the point I felt I was being stalked.

So we were invited a few days ago to another house party almost an hour away from home. Thought this would be a good one to check out. The RSVP list came out and one couple that we rejected because they would not send pics to us and a single guy we sent an auto reply rejection to a few days before the party invite are on it.

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Happens all the time. We have a lot of people we have histories with that we do not wish to repeat that we see out at parties.

Playing the balance game between being cordial vs encouraging further contact is a delicate business. If anyone gives you a hard time about saying no to them, that's THEIR problem - avoid them. If they persist, speak to the host of the problem you're having.

We avoid being outright nasty to people unless absolutely necessary. It's best to avoid people talking smack about you as much as possible - no matter how much you don't (or no longer) like them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Happened to us 12.5 times!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
We were invited to our first house party. The guest list included our first couple we were with that for me was a horrible experience. A couple we had dinner and hung out with the weekend before but he was an obnoxious drunk, and a couple we blocked because he was overdoing the emails, IMs etc to the point I felt I was being stalked.

So we were invited a few days ago to another house party almost an hour away from home. Thought this would be a good one to check out. The RSVP list came out and one couple that we rejected because they would not send pics to us and a single guy we sent an auto reply rejection to a few days before the party invite are on it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How many times has this happened to you