How many guy - girls in 1 night : Swingers Discussion 2210261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow many guy - girls in 1 night
TOPIC: How many guy - girls in 1 night
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to a club party a few years back and I (Mr.) wasn't feeling very well so I went back to the room and crashed. When Mrs. got back to the room it was somewhere around 4am. I woke and asked her if she had fun the answer was "Oh Yeah" so I asked how many she got to play with and she said she lost count after about nine. Anyway, I guess she did have fun.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We only do church girls, and limit ourselves to 15 per night. Unfortunately we have yet to reach our limit.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I consider myself a failure if I don't enjoy each lady at every party at least 4 times.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
Since when do condoms protect 100%?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Rdy:

No need to call anyone out, I wasn't calling anyone out or insulting anyone, simply stating that I am very selective in the people I'll have sex with.

Oh and until I am ready for a little me, I will continue to use a condom. That said, condoms are a great means to prevent STDs, but they are anything but full proof. Any opening into the body is an opening for an std. Any thin skin area is a risky place and the only way the male ball sack can contract as it does is to be thin skinned.

When a wet woman is ontop, or your balls slap her... Liquids will get onto your balls and that is a contagion area. No condom covers the balls, even if it did, oral sex is a direct entryway. There are a number if glands where an std can enter the blood stream. (a splash to the eyes, and a little bit of a virus and boom, infection.

It sucks knowing so much about science, but it is only through k owing this stuff that you can know to develop the level of discipline required to be selective... Both of who you sleep with and that of those you sleep with.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
People come to this site for different reasons. Some can't get enough sex, others just wish to spice things up.

So do whatever floats your boat. Sadly we are unable to have 100% security from STDs, so I am not going to sleep around at random. This limits my options, but that is my choice.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
just wondering how many :-) I don't want to look like a slut :-) But we are having fun:-)

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: How many guy - girls in 1 night