How many guy - girls in 1 night : Swingers Discussion 221026
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow many guy - girls in 1 night
TOPIC: How many guy - girls in 1 night
Created by: lovinredheads
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering how many :-) I don't want to look like a slut :-) But we are having fun:-)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never done over 1. Well, I lie. We did a group play years ago, one time. I have never, ever liked group sex. I am completely selfish and want all of his attention only on me and noone else. And I cannot stand having a group looking at me at the same time. Just the thought of it is unnerving to me lol. OMG. I would fucking walk out haha. I dont even like my office singing me happy birthday for God's sakes, oye. Group play was okay, I was admittedly very intoxicated that night though...or it would have been 1 I'm sure lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
the most males and females on the same bed (overflow on the floor) was around 10-12

The most guys I've fucked in the same evening was recently in Vegas and it grew from 3 to 6 pretty quickly. Usually 3 guys on the bed w/ me, which was pretty mind blowing. My gangbang fantasy come true, thanks to my husband and some great single guys.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The Mrs tells me I'm a slut and fuck waaaay too many girls. She's probably right. At least 1/3 of them I look back and wonder why I did.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19822 posts)
oops, we also did a MFMFMF one night so two times I have played with three guys lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The biggest orgy we've hosted was nine people... we actually didn't intend for it to happen, but we started playing a Cajun drinking game and people's clothes just started disappearing. I only had what I would call "significant sexual contact" with three of the women, but I think p managed three men and four women that night.

That said, quantity was definitely not quality.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
The most I have ever played with in one night is 3, hubby and two SM's. It is rare that I find one SM I want to play with let alone 2. More then that, don't hold your breath. I don't play with girls so most in one night would be the same as every night 0.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"lost count after about nine" ----

That's a good way to tell if you have a nice busy night. Sometimes you just don't have time to count. ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Yes

Mc Leansville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Lovin u should also talk with your significant other to see what her / his limits or wants are before u get stuck in a sticky situation that the other does not agree an. Forum is very help full use it. And good luck.

Mc Leansville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
So lovin do u have any fantasies u would like to share. We are always looking for new ones. My wife has had 5 & they did her good. Together we had an oragy with 9 people total.

Mc Leansville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: How many guy - girls in 1 night