Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   20 to 29 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Um, how about riding? That is a leg work out and a half! "

Works for me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
LW

Riding would be a workout, but would you ride for hours to something that gives you no rest? What guy would say, just stay there and do all the work? lol

All I'm saying is, just try making the deep stroke motions that men have to do, for just a measily 15 minutes. Everybody should be able to do that with ease right? Time it and get back to me, you'll be surprised how much of a workout you get and add to it that someone under or in front of you, is relying on you for their orgasm. That's already been stated here, in so many words!

BT

Just responding to the statements being made that 10 minutes is not enough and to be satisfied the guy needs to be a marathon man. That's pretty much it!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
Sa: I don't quite understand the "who is responsible for their own orgasm?"

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
Just out of curiousity, who's responsible for their own orgasm? I challenge any of the lady's here requiring hours of bump and grind to get on your knees or any position a man might take with you, then replicate his movements for hours at a time. I asked that of a single lady friend of ours that thought it was all fun and games for the guys and she went for it.

We watched her try out this aerobic session for 15 minutes straight as if she were the male on top of her partner in the missionary position. OMFG, you should have seen the sweat beads, cramps and hysterical laughter between her and her volunteer. Give it a try, see for yourself just how easy it is for the guys. Pick a position besides flat on your back and really go for it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
livewire: I am totally with you on this! Although, I have to say, I reserve that for my vanilla bf. He is fucking special...no pun intended!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
This appears to be a really old forum. From all that I read, I want to go toRRNM's house. My mind would never allow me to stay focused on having sex for the endless hours that others have posted here and the person(s) had better be super bad or I have some good I have no idea what to keep me interested. Frankly, I have the longest and best sex with my vanilla bf because I love him. All the rest is just "play" and even kids in the playground get bored and want to go home...LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
Yes, she does. If you blow your load too soon with Mrs. Uriah, there better be someone else in line ready to take your place.

Mr. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
males that come in less than 10 minutes of playtime need to be shot in the ass with an air gun.....I need alot longer than that.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Hell I had guy,s cum in like 10 min some that bang me for 3 hr !!! with woman 2or 3 hr is fun but have done ALL night with some lady,s

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I set a time clock! Hubby uses one of those air guns that they do in track and field events. He then paces back and forth with the timer in his right hand. If dood isn't done in 20 mins sharp. Hubby points the air gun at the doods ass and pulls the trigger!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   20 to 29 of 53   End
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect