How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect : Swingers Discussion 418941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't imagine just laying flat on my back and waiting endlessly for a man to give me an orgasm just by deeply thrusting inside me in the missionary position.. Ugh. And if you know me, you know I'm pretty easy to orgasm, just not like that.

I couldn't lie still flat on back if I had to...unless maybe tied up and ordered to...I can imagine getting off quite quickly if that were the case.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7146 posts)
Lol PG... perhaps i was reading it with my accent! :D

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(111 posts)
"was just with a couple that was increatable .we suck and played with each outher four 4 hours then when out to eat come back got naked and went for anouther 2 hours till they fell"

Hey there, stud! You're increatable and outher of this world!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
if you read some of his posts in the threesomes area, he isn't as straight as his tag suggests.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
SkinDiver - at the risk of misreading on my part... or reading with an accent... u said they fell asleep on each side of you... one side the male and the other the female? That's be a sight for me... 2 straight males snuggled up and the female on one side, lol... kinda funny yet cute too! :D

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(111 posts)
It really depends on how much cardio he's done recently, lol... I can go on forever because I dance all the time for hours... but sometimes hecan keep up... sometimes it's a rub-a-dub-dub, I flip over and bounce my azz on it real good and minutes it is! :D

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(111 posts)
i was just with a couple that was increatable .we suck and played with each outher four 4 hours then when out to eat come back got naked and went for anouther 2 hours till they fell a sleep one on each side of me i was holding them both. next time we desided to do a all nighter. i dont think it will ever get any better then with them 2

Bloomsburg PA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
First of all, I hate horseback riding. I agree that being on top is a lot of work which is why most of the time I am either on my back or on my knees....LOL...I know that I am responsible for my own orgasm reason being, most in these forums know, I NEVER get an orgasm from penetration and rarely meet a man or womanwho can bring it to me orally -- that's not to say I don't enjoy them but I get pleasure from pleasing them and I LOVE mutual masturbation because for me that's a guaranteed cum...sorry...so I am in control of my own orgasm. I've met men who think they're doing me a favor if I ask them to jo in front of me and I can tell the ones who really like it and the ones who "fake" it. I usually don't get back with them anymore.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2218 posts)
as long as it is fun and feels good.........recharge and repeat as long as everyone is happy

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6306 posts)
"Um, how about riding? That is a leg work out and a half! "

Works for me.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect