Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost: I agree with you totally. What's with all the marathon "supposedly" fucking anyway? What's to prove?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
I do not need to be fucked from now until next Christmas to have fun. Jay can def go much longer than I can. If I am in a particular mood and we are changing it up, I can go for a long time. If I am tired... give me about 45 minutes and lets go on to the next adventure. I do not put pressure on myself to outfuck the world, as long as we have fun I'm good.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I just had a sexy couple we went for 4 hours took a brake and went out to eat came back and went another 2 hours and fell a sleep holding both of them it was great we really hit it off next time we are going to do a over night er

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I like to have sex until my partner gets off. If it takes an hour, then hopefully I'm able to last that long. If it takes 5 minutes, hopefully I'm able to last that long.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I have SADD. Mr.Petals is a perfect man for me.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17246 posts)
Sexus, I believe you! lol Theres nothing like fucking for a awhile. Then lounging around, talking, then going right back at it. lol

Petals, minute man, huh? Yikes. (JKing)

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Breaks are a good opportunity to hydrate, cuddle, snuggle and snooze for a bit...then go again til you are through.

It seems like there is not much room for spontaneous fun and probably even a feeling of pressure to perform if one must fuck with a "time clock" in the room.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
orion, my hubby and I did an all day marathon early on, and no one believes me about it. (but...shhhh...it was true!)

Are we talking 2-3-4 hours w/ the same person or what?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
With foreplay involved? At least 3+ hours. I have to admit though, I never really got to my full potential mainly because my female partners came a lot quicker....multiple times. I would love to do an all day marathon. Breaks in between, of course.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
No time constraints till we are done those of you who know "KNOW"????????

Napoleonville LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
TOPIC: How long do you like to have sex 2 hours 3hours 4hours Ect