How erotic is your swinging experience : Swingers Discussion 44066101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow erotic is your swinging experience
TOPIC: How erotic is your swinging experience
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
There have been a few occasions where we got caught up in a group sex thing and the general atmosphere seemed to be "How many people can we have sex with?" Each time I have lost interest in being involved very quickly.

<<Lifting skirts, playing footsies, simply locking eyes, whispering nasty things in each other's ears.... and finally when push comes to shove, taking time, undressing slowly, making out, touching, teasing.....>>

To me, this is the most important factor when it comes to deciding if it was a memorable encounter. The build up, exploring, finding what gets the response you are looking for in another person are all must do things for me. I love the small of a woman's back, the spot on the back of her neck right at the hairline, that sensitive spot right there on the side of her neck, the way she trembles when I run my fingertips from her inner thigh across her stomach then up between her breasts to the back of her head as we share a long, soft and passionate kiss.

We both enjoy these things. It seems she get the short end of the stick at times as we have met a few couples where the male half was more concerned in the end result than the road to get there.

I spent Saturday night with a friend in New Orleans for my birthday. We left the room only to eat and it was mind blowing. We literally spent hours learning each others touching, kissing, teasing and learning each others wants/needs before we actually got around to intercourse. To steal a phrase from Poly, each time we fucked that night we fucked as if it were the last time we ever would.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We hate those parties that indicate ---"If you are looking to have conversation time prior to palying THIS IS NOT FOR YOU...

We prefer to get to know our play partners first. Conversation, flirting, dancing etc.....

Nothing appealing by entering a house and 5 minutes later your clothes are off and someone is trying to f _ _ _ you. (Not my cup of tea at all. Carla)

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We are definitely in this for the “erotic” experience as opposed to simply looking for quick sex.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Absoltuely we agree with you.. We dislike that in every way possible.Its not creative its not daring its boring sex.One of the first htings I ask a couple if it matters where they have sex , do they need the comfort of a bedroom. Usually whe they answer yes we are not that interested in the typical sex we are in this for exciting daring creative. We prefer the unplannd no expectation or obligation where it happens and you use whats there such as ice, wine, on the beach hood of the car ,picnic tables then move into a hotel room elevator etc.If there midns can not open up to the different, oh well nice to have met you.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How erotic is your swinging experience