Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How do people play if there’s not at least a reasonable attraction
TOPIC: How do people play if there’s not at least a reasonable attraction
Created by: Lovers4Friends The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No pic exchange. We were on a local date service via land line phones

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
There has to be an attraction. Physical or mental. If there is absolutely no attraction then it would take less time and "going out" money to just pick up a wino or a bag lady. And leave the alcohol out of the tolorance discussion. Because you can drink enough to make Judge Judy look good. What if there is a mental attraction but the other person looks like they hit every branch in the Ugly Forest? Is mental attraction enough or is there an equasion between physical and mental?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I know I am a little late for this post... BUT... Some butts are absolutely SWEET

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Carrie: We have to travel for house parties, there are none in this area (way too conservative). For all that goes, we always have to travel, whether it be a club, house party or even to meet a couple one on one (which we don't mind at all) but there is little happening in our area as far as anything goes. We too wish there were more closer to home!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
why go soemwhere where you do not want to be.makes for no fun for at least 2 people but only 1 to blame

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Wish there were more house parties like you guys have here. Unfortunately, none of what you guys say is true here. We are actually now making more of an effort to go to clubs or meet people when we travel because of this. Now that hubby is racing again we travel more so, hopefully we will be meeting some new people. Luckily I have the forums to see that there are people like us out there. Otherwise, we would have been scared off from swinging a long time ago.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
If we both are not physically and sexually attracted to a couple, then it is a no go. We have met so many wonderful couples over the past 3 years, but play very little. If there is no chemistry, but they are fantastic people, then we are blessed to have the as lifestyle friends. We attract to the body first, as many in the lifestyle attract other ways and we are probably in the low majority that looks for that trait first and 8 out of 10 times, the women are always so hot, and the guys are not. It is rare to find sexual chemistry for all four, but with time and patience you can find it every now and then. We have found that house parties, although it has been awhile in attending any, are the best way to meet. There is no pressure and for women, there is usually quite a few men there were that chemistry is there, and you are not required to "pair off" with their mates. Found it is the freedom we like the most.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
All this demonstrates why we enjoy house parties where, as in our area, couples make no attempt to match up with another couple. Rather, each person just matches up with someone whom they find appealing.

We have met LOTS of couples where I liked the woman but P had no interest in the man, or P liked the man but I had no interest in the woman. But we can both play with the half we liked at a house party. That's the only time we ever play with people in couples like that, so we refer to them as "party candy."

We probably don't meet more than 4 or 5 new couples in an entire year, and of those, maybe one will be a couple we BOTH would like to play with.

If you find ONE couple per year that you both enjoy, and hang onto them, then after a few years you have a nice situation, and you can STILL enjoy the "party candy" at parties.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I do agree with what was said in the original post: It's hard to find these good looking males out there. I think there are actually a good number of them, but that they are in hiding! I don't contact that many people out there, and one good reason for that is that in the public pictures, I am only seeing half of a couple. I don't want to show our interest in the woman, and renege my interest after seeing the male. Ouch! However, when someone contacts us and opens their pictures, there are often pics of the male which are (sometimes) very good!

I still have not figured out why the men mind being in public view, however. I must be in the minority, but I will not initiate contact with someone if he is not in view.

We definitely only play with a couple if we are both very attracted to them physically. Of course the personalities matter very much too, especially if you'd like to continue getting together. I think so far we have done well weeding out unattractive personalities by chatting online several times before meeting. -Mrs. MJW

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
I am assuming it comes from the old thinking that butts are dirty because shit comes out of them. Of course that is only an ASSumption. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: How do people play if there’s not at least a reasonable attraction