How do I respond : Swingers Discussion 42304
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow do I respond
TOPIC: How do I respond
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, Poly, show it to him. Jus mak chur u hve a translator.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
<<Shall we pick up where we left off?" I'm really searching for the clever comeback to this one. >>

How about...

"Sure, let's! I believe it's our turn to stand you up. Where you would like us to not show up to?"

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
If they have a complete profile, a simple greeting asking us to review their profile to see if there's interest is sufficient to us. However, if we go to their profile and it's three short sentences, then we do want much more written in the e-mail and will ask for them to tell us more about them.

Had to "how to respond?" emails this morning. 1) Single 22 yr old male "Vacation-will be in Saint Augustine from XXXXto XXXX. I would love to watch" My response was "No thank you. Sorry but we are not exhibitionists. Enjoy your spring break" After I sent it, I wondered why I bothered to use such polite language. He obviously had not paid attention to our profile.

2) Married newbie couple "Getting Together -we're less busy now. Shall we pick up where we left off?" I'm really searching for the clever comeback to this one. Where "we left off" was on the night we were supposed to meet them for drinks and go together to watch the Chrismas Lighted Boat Regatta. They stood us up causing us to miss half of it because we waited so long for them.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I think there has been some kind of thread about stupid intro letters runnin in these forums ever since they started. How bout sharin ideas on what makes a good intro letter? Should it be long or short? If ya have a really informative profile, what can ya say in a intro letter that isn't in your profile? Should ya repeat it anyway? Or keep it short? Should it include compliments? What kind of intro letters do you most like to recieve? Mebby share some of your favorite intro letters?

BTW, Mrs Wcneeds, you have very very nice tits.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Always go for the smart ass answer to the dumb ass question.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
<<Message recieved last night - One huge dick pic.... one word - PLAYTIME? >>

Suggested response. "Not for YOU. You already fouled out!"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Since you empress disinterest in wasting time, why do you need to see more?"

I have to confess....what felt like copious amounts of Dr. Pepper sprayed out of my nose when I got to this line.

Touche'. Very well said.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
"I believe PLAYTIME is scheduled after NAPTIME and SNACKTIME....but first it looks like someone needs DIAPERTIME."

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
OldFartfire honestly and this may seem a bit rude but does that even warrent a reply? If they don't have anything on their profile and took the time to only write one word why should you take the time to be polite and fret over a reply if they obviously didn't take anytime when writting you. If you feel you should reply i think the stock sorry not inerested is appropriate here.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Cindee, "I'm sorry, we only play with men who possess two heads."

And before any body jumps me over genital shots, no when I go searching through profiles, I am not offended by them. If I'm the one searching, I need to accept whatever I see. But if I'm contacted, that is not the first thing I want to see.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: How do I respond