How did you meet your spouse or significant other : Swingers Discussion 415471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow did you meet your spouse or significant other
TOPIC: How did you meet your spouse or significant other
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We met at a flea market in Zimbabwe. I was selling gently used condoms. He was selling blood diamonds! It was totally awesome!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
It's kind of an inside joke that some of the more regular forumers will probably get.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
*C&P* Is this when the site changes his profile to a couples profile?

JW:: Why they would need to ? It's his membership bought and paid for.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Is this when the site changes his profile to a couples profile?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
At work. Told a co worker, I'm going to marry that red head girl. The co worker said good luck, she won't date anyone. I was in a car accident, came into work, with a neck brace, head bandaged, arm in a sling. Boy was she concerned. A year later we married. 35 years in March 2014.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Met through his best friend who boards a horse at my farm.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The short of it is: We met through a mutual friend during a group lunch when I was in Kansas City.

The full story is way too long to post, so should we ever find ourselves sitting around the camp fire and throwing a few back, I'll gladly tell the story.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
We met on Match, he'd weeded through all the girls within a 100 miles and was branching out. I was 120 miles away lol. When he first contacted me I was far too busy to even consider meeting but he persisted and we exchanged a few emails here and there for several months. Eventually he told me he was coming down on Sunday one way or the other . I agreed to meet at 1pm for a Bloody Mary with the understanding I would buy my own drink and he had 30 minutes to impress me ....our date lasted well into the night. After our first date I didn't see him for a few months, I was busy exploring all my new found options. Being on a dating site is much like being a unicorn, there are 1000 men looking for every female, you're dance card can be filled nightly if you so chose and I did lol. We still exchanged emails now and then and again he insisted he was coming down. This patterned continued for some time. When I decided I really liked him I was PISSED. I was having the time of my life as a single and didn't want a relationship AT ALL but my heart wouldn't listen to my head. It's been about 7 years now.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I met my current husband 26 years ago at a drug/sex party.

I met my gf in a swing club. What a night!

I met my Mentor in a swing club.

Yikes, I'm seeing a pattern.

Time to so to a swing club...again.. I need to replace my Mentor. Smile.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We met because of a bet. I was working one night and me and a friend were eating dinner, my now wife came in with one of her friends, me and him got to talking about her and jokingly I told him I bet $20 I can go out with her in the next week. Well she left that night and the next weekend I ran into her and we got to talking, and thought we would go out sometime, that was 12 yrs ago it is the best $20 I have ever won (even though I never got paid)lol Its fun how things like that can work but with me it was love at first sight and it has only grown more with each day we send together. From a simple bet I have met the one woman that has and always will have my heart.

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: How did you meet your spouse or significant other