How did you meet your spouse or significant other : Swingers Discussion 415471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow did you meet your spouse or significant other
TOPIC: How did you meet your spouse or significant other
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At a male review show. She was there for a bachelorette party, they let guys in after the show and I had new friends in the show I had met on a cattle call for a game show. They got me comp tickets and told me it was like shooting fish in a barrel after 10 pm....lol.... as a starving artist if it was free it was for me.

Just celebrated 21 yrs

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3236 posts)
Thanks Mrs Sav. I tried to write in here and it wouldn't let me post it. I will post it later as it is a bit long. Got to figure out where to cut out the excess. I do love words and hate editing!

You said that you often laugh even when in the midst of something sad, so you may like it. It is one that draws laughs because of the tragedy running through it. It is one of those things you just don't know what to do, laugh or cry. Since we lived through the trauma of it already, I try to present the humor in it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thanks Mrs. Sav!

Arendtsville PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Friendly....great story!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5235 posts)
Her and a girlfriend passed me and a buddy on the highway. We played "leap frog" for a couple of miles. When they pulled over I knocked on her window, introduced myself and gave my phone number. It took a few weeks, but she actually called. This will be 23 years now.

Arendtsville PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
"I wish I would have looked through the posts from 3000+ months ago, before I wrote an abbreviated version of how we met on another thread. "

Well from what I'm reading around her you best read every single forum, Lord knows we can not, will not tolerate rehashing the same old questions LOL. On a more serious note, digging through the past forums you can find all minds of quirky, informative and fun threads and that is why people bum them As to you abbreviated version of how you met I am sure many missed it and I don't recall what forum you posted it in , feel feel to share it again. Everyone enjoys a good love story. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5235 posts)
Oh yeah, I like to think I'm a big teddy bear

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(332 posts)
SLS changed my profile from a couple to a SM, because my wife, who was part of the couple, no longer swings. I am continuing to swing on my own. They said that with out a female playing as part of the couple, it was a SM profile. Thank you all, for your attention. BiDon

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(332 posts)
I wish I would have looked through the posts from 3000+ months ago, before I wrote an abbreviated version of how we met on another thread.

Thank you to the person who bumped this one up. I can't remember the name of who did but I think Mrs. Sav? No matter, thanks for bumping.

I really enjoyed reading the stories written here. Very nice.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
**My bad I thought youse was teasing the old Bear. He clearly states he's a married bi man playing alone.

** after thought.... really finger your going to leave that "old bear" in the post? You can't think of another way to type the dudes sexual preference?

Nope, it's a common term used without malice I'm good *grin

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: How did you meet your spouse or significant other