How did you meet your significant other : Swingers Discussion 219463
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow did you meet your significant other
TOPIC: How did you meet your significant other
Created by: vanwilder03
Original Starting post for this thread:
Title says it all

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
meet her at a job. She didn't give me a second look until, I was in a car accident. Then she was Florence Nightingale. I knew then, we were going to get married. 11 months later we got married. Just celebrated 35 years married.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
like2

It was a little over 2 years until we got married. We started having sex about 6 months after we met. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
I met my wife in college junior year, in parisitology class to be exact...we did not end up together though for the first time until she attended our fraternity party senior year, where she took advantage of me when I had a little too much to drink...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
The very last day of a way to long and drawn out business trip to Toronto I ended up grabbing dinner in a chain steak place across the street from my hotel and Pandora was there working the bar. She was feeling horrible from working her 3rd job in a day and I kept her spirits up all night with my stupid humor and witty (read: smartassed)comebacks to pretty much everything that had her down. We ended up chatting till they closed the place down, and had it not been for her insistence on giving me her number before I left, we probably wouldn't have been much more than random friends on social media.

3 weeks and dozens of texts back and forth after that night we met again for an official lunch "date". 4 hours (and several rounds of Pho and oolong tea) later I knew she was who I was meant to be with. I sold off my life in Georgia and moved to Canada to be with her (this sounds far more romantic than it really is...My job doesn't really care where I live so long as I'm close to an international airport...But hey, it makes for a dramatic moment nonetheless...)

That was nearly 3 years ago. A million memories later and I honestly can't imagine my life now without her by my side.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
ok Perfect, how long from honeymoon 1 until you married Mrs. Perfect?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
should be day after I came home from my honeymoon....first day back at work.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
I met Mrs Perfect at business lunch the day I came home from my honeymoon.

True story.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
We met in high school as a result of me flirting with this cute new guy who was seated right in front of me. We were so young that neither of us had a driver's license when we went on our first date.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
We met here on SLS as singles.....6 years ago.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(442 posts)
We met in prison, i was donating my time to conjugal visits for needy female inmates...we just clicked and when she got out, we got hitched...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: How did you meet your significant other