How can I suspect that you might be a swinger : Swingers Discussion 217202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow can I suspect that you might be a swinger
TOPIC: How can I suspect that you might be a swinger
Created by: askmeok1
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK.... just bought an RV (yep, we're newbie RVers) and was looking to put some sort of rather obscure, but identifiable by the right people, logo, witticism, etc.... on it to say, "Hi!" to other swingers. I know a lot of campgrounds consider themselves "family oriented," so I'm not looking to make a flamingly obvious statement...

Any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors, I like your outlook. Think I might adopt that myself. Just hope I can keep my mouth closed & not stick my foot in it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
A picture of a vanilla ice cream cone with a red circle and a line through it "no vanilla's"

Yucca Valley CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I suspect everyone I see of being a swinger. It's more interesting that way, going to the store, the gas station, a restaurant....

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The problem with universal signs is that they become public and then it becomes easier to target people.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
The NASCA uses an apple, with a bite taken out of it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
I wouldn't do anything SLS-centric simply for the fact that I'm not a fan of turning my vehicle into a mobile advertisement. Not to mention that I'm sure there's a gazillion swingers out there who've never heard of this site. It's not like this is the only one of it's kind.

There should be some sort of universal symbol or logo for the lifestyle though. Maybe there already is. I dunno.

On a related note, I was told quite a while ago (long before I even got in the LS) that there's actually a secret swinger handshake of sorts called the French Tickler....or something corny like that. While shaking someone's hand during an introduction you shake hands like usual but then you bend your middle finger inwards and kind of tickle the palm of the person whose hand you're shaking. My understanding is that it's usually performed by the women on another man or woman as a sign that she's interested. Anyone ever heard of this?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
One can get pretty creative with a vanity license plate.. sls 4u for example ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
well I wore ankle bracelets before I was a swinger and don't think I have had one on since I have been so I don't think I would take that as a sign lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
That is one option, but it is blatant and other people who stalk these sites might also know the logo and try to make life difficult.

I say place a swing on the side of the RV. A little 3d modeling to design the swing and touch up with photoshop should do. About a days study of using blender and an hour finding someone to paint the home made logo.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
I don't think there is an official swingers logo. If you put the SLS logo out and someone recognizes it, there's a pretty good chance they're swingers.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: How can I suspect that you might be a swinger