How are the Halloween and other parties in your area : Swingers Discussion 210166
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow are the Halloween and other parties in your area
TOPIC: How are the Halloween and other parties in your area
Created by: CTplaycouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wonder how active certain areas around the country are for parties. CT is lucky to have some people organize well attended events. This coming weekend (10/20) there are two Halloween parties and they have about 120 and 230 member names signed up respectfully right now. A party a week later has over 400 names on the list and the nice, attached hotel is fully booked. Three nearby hotels are filling up. Needless to say, these are all very popular and will be a lot of fun. What kind of opportunities are there near you?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
VA, we've always meant to make it to one of those events! have fun!

SA is a party area all around, so any excuse to dress crazy and party is going to happen here. Clubs, private parties, etc.

We're skipping a party on the 27th that includes swingers b/c all their kids will be there, and eh, there's one couple invited that we pretty much avoid. So, our neighbors are having what they call an "adult" halloween party. We'll see how that goes, but I am going to wear my purple corset pictured here and do the whole witchy thing. Mr will be a fully made up (by me) zombie. At least he'll look the part when we stagger home a couple doors down.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. that and 4th of July.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Here in this area the sat before halloween is where its at...i believe it is the 26th. We have not decided where we are all partying. I believe we are going to see a band called Knucklehead. But there is another costume party with a dj and costume contest. Jay and I will be in constume, regardless, I still have not decided. I am thinking of going as pirates. A few years ago I went as a baby doll, that was cute. After that the next big party will be the Wed. before Tgiving, everyone will be partying to a band called Wyzer. I love this time of year!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Some are great.

We're one of the host couples who chipped in to rent a very large beach house with loads of bedrooms. We'll host around 50 couples. We do it every Halloween and it's always a great time.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17552 posts)
We totally get into the Halloween parties. Around the Detroit area there's quite a few events every weekend. The nicer ones with bring in a few hundred couples, but with so many to choose from around here, a normal full event may bring in 150-200.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
I wonder how active certain areas around the country are for parties. CT is lucky to have some people organize well attended events. This coming weekend (10/20) there are two Halloween parties and they have about 120 and 230 member names signed up respectfully right now. A party a week later has over 400 names on the list and the nice, attached hotel is fully booked. Three nearby hotels are filling up. Needless to say, these are all very popular and will be a lot of fun. What kind of opportunities are there near you?

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How are the Halloween and other parties in your area