How about this situation : Swingers Discussion 426611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow about this situation
TOPIC: How about this situation
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing swinging has given us is great open communication and the comfort level to use it with each other. We also have given each other the right to "veto" any person or any situation, without any need to explain why.

If one of us isn't comfortable with a situation, that's all we need to know to decide what to do.

Sometimes, though, it is useful to ask "why?" and have a good discussion about that, but only with the advance understanding that the decision has already been made, and now we're only trying to understand what caused the discomfort.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Livewire, you missed your calling, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
Im sure my reply will be unpopular however.... I feel that any relationship with the opposite sex that takes time, attenitions and emotions away from your marriage is the same as cheating and always has the potential for being sexual and can put your marriage on shaky ground. . Once you marry you give up your right to court or date singles. Also since your husband has expressed his feelings that this relationship is inappropriate I would tell your friend have a good life.You and hubby can make many new friends that are mutual as a couple and have lots of fun.

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I have a lot of acquaintances and friends but only a handful of people I consider truly close friends. Three of the five are male and there has never been a sexual relationship. Hubby is also friends with these men but I met them and developed the closer relationship with them first. I often go to lunch, dinner or drinks with them solo. Sometimes it's because of geography that J isn't there and sometimes it's because he's had or anticipating a long day and sometimes it's because there is going to be a conversation he feels is better not to be a part of. It's never been an issue but that's just us.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
A funny thing happened yesterday. First off, I DID have a life prior to re-marrying. There was a guy that I used to work with that he and I would flirt continuously, but it never went any further. He was dealing with problems, and I was dating a jerk. He and I talked about everything and anything. He and I did go out for coffee one night together, but that's all it was. Coffee and talking. He ended up leaving the job we worked at together, and haven't heard from him since. Til yesterday. He sends me an IM yesterday and tells me he had me on his buddy list all these years (been almost 4 since we've spoken). He was just asking how I've been and updating me on his life. He gave me his email address and asked me to keep in touch. He also asked if we can talk on the phone (always makes things easier). I didn't know how to respond to him. I did tell him right in the beginning of our convo that I was re-married. Seemed like that didn' t matter because he valued our "friendship" and I guess he has things going on that he could use a shoulder to lean on. I couldn't figure how my husband would react to me talking to someone I used to know in this sense (yes, it's because it's a male friend), so I replayed the incident to hubby when he got home from work. Hubby decided it wouldn't be a good idea for me to continue this relationship. I think there is a "jealousy" issue about a male who was close to me mentally. I've told hubby that I would never do anything he was uncomfortable with, but I don't understand why he would not want me even communicating with this person onine. Hubby feels that this person would want to take it "offline" and if I meet him alone, I'm going against what we decided was best for us (we play together only). I would NEVER set up a meeting with this person on my own. Besides, I don't believe his interest is anything but mental. I believe he is reaching out for a friendship we both enjoyed. I will NOT go against hubby's wishes, but was looking for opnions on this matter.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: How about this situation