Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
TOPIC: How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 2994   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"here today, up tomorrow"

That's how the world works. It's the same reason that raising minimum wage has little effect. Any good business will do what it can to maintain profit margins. Healthcare is no different.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18259 posts)
""Sorry about the attitude, but I find this topic tiresome. "

So just tell us the average profit per gallon, over the last year, for any of the major oil companies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18259 posts)
Many times, I've gone over the details in here about the time lag between crude oil price fluctuations and pump price fluctuations, profit margins, refining and delivery costs etc. The industry is extremely transparent because congress readily gives them public colonoscopies to satisfy the ignorant masses who have no understanding of how commodity pricing works.

Sorry about the attitude, but I find this topic tiresome.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22631 posts)
apparently "experts" foresee prices doubling by year end. joy!

demand is lower so refineries and pumping machinery (including newly drilled wells) being shut down and abandoned due to lower demand. fyi perfect, the article quoting a former oil company exec is easily found via a google search on higher prices per gallon at the pump. ("here today, up tomorrow")

profit margins aren't readily available via the same method--why would there be? none of the giant companies want avge jane/joe consumer to know how much $$$ is being made.

no, i am not going to search further. if you really want to know, i'm sure you'll find it yourself.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
$ 2.73,9 11.79 gals $32.27 Riverhead Long Island N.Y. Its up at least $.50 from the low that sucks

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Just wondering how 'huge' the profit is. That's a fair question. I guess I'll go look for the answer

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18259 posts)
don't know and don't care. not engaging in a debate over corporations "rights" to reap a huge profit.

;-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
"gas & oil companies jacking the prices to make sure they keep profit margins high. "

How much profit do they make per gallon?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18259 posts)
$3.09 regular

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18139 posts)
i paid $2.27 yesterday and see the price jumped another 10-15 cents per gallon in the past week.

gas & oil companies jacking the prices to make sure they keep profit margins high.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 2994   End
TOPIC: How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today