Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
TOPIC: How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292
Start   2861 to 2870 of 2916   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy2playwu--that may be one of the best things about Jersey-- you don't have to get out in the winter and pump gas! The sad thing is is that I know quite a few people who don't know how to do it when they go out of state.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
wow that is cheap.. we are still at like 2.50

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
$1.49. The cost of one green pepper.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
We just took our Victory to LA and back. Thank goodness we get around 40 mpg or better. The cheapest we paid on the whole trip was 3.119 dollars per gallon.

Tut was great.

We need to find a bunch of swing friends we can spend time with when we go to LA, though! It would be great to find people all over the place to stay with -- the hotels offer coffee, but none offer sex!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I'd be happy to hit $2.50 again. We're still over $3.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Perfect? Was the problem that someone was voicing a negative opinion about the way things are right now -- is that what made you think this wasn't America anymore?

;)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Now WHY would the gasoline companies drop their prices?

They've gotten people used to the idea that $3-plus per gallon is doable.

The price of gas has practically never been tied to reality, anyway. Why should it change just because a few insignificant people are whining?

And before you interpret that last remark, let me add that I personally think we need a constitutional amendment like the one that was discussed (very, very briefly) around the time the first 10 were adopted. That amendment would have limited the life of corporations.

In my opinion, the only way to improve our quality of life is to force Corporations to die every 10 to 20 years. Right now, they're immortal; they're bigger than any group of individuals who might organize against them (hence "market forces" are a joke); they have waaaay more money; and they own our politicians. Oh, yeah, and in most cases, they get the same constitutional rights as real persons, but, again...well, see the last sentence.

Unless/until it finally happens that Corporations -- fictional creations of the State -- are made to be at least weaker than the States and/or People that create them, we're screwed.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
still 3.2999 for regular here. only 85.00 to fill the tank...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Just filled up this morning. Paid $2.999 for unleaded regular (87 octane) at the local Sheetz station, the cheapest place around.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Prices dropped here in our little area too, average drop is about 20 cents. Quite a few stations are now under $3.00. Now is that because reserves have been released or more production coming from overseas?

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292
Start   2861 to 2870 of 2916   End
TOPIC: How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today