Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
TOPIC: How_Much_Did_You_Pay_For_Gas_Today
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 321  Next »
11 to 20 of 3207
User Details are only visible to members.
I paid $2.29/gallon yesterday.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
Just an OT side note...

It just occurred to me that I have no idea what I pay per gallon for gas. To be honest, I never look. I guess it's because I have to buy it no matter what, and the price typically doesn't vary more than a cent or two between my local stations.

Lady notices it one cent either way. Me...no idea.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5183 posts)
Great now he is some modern day West coast Braveheart defending California against the oppressive East coast invaders....

Somebody please save us all.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
California was my native state. The fucking liberals came and invaded paradise from the east coast. I fought hard to keep California paradise, the golden state with freedom for all.

But i lost and now its a liberal/Democratic stronghold that rapes the people for the profit and wealth of the goverment unions.

Even George Orwell could not have imagined what California has become.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5176 posts)
$2.83 out here...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21701 posts)
You know what my point was, VA.

I like how you broke that bit of financial news down btw.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13087 posts)
Well.....

For most people, the price of gas is not a huge factor. If the price of gas went up $1, and you drive 300 miles a week on a 10 gallons, it costs you $10 a week.

Not *nothing*, but not the bone-breaking problem act like it is.

I remember surveys where people said the price of gas motivated them to cancel their vacation. Really? If you drive even 1,000 miles on a vacation, burning 35 gallons of gas, even $5 gasoline will cost you a total of $175, perhaps $80 more than it would now. Are you really going to cancel a vacation over $95? And if so - maybe you can't afford a vacation.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28037 posts)
I loved the 6 years I spent in Ca. Never bitched about the price of gas. Even when I knew it was more expensive than most of the country. I chose to live there. So, why bitch when it's your choice?? When I moved back east, and finally, to New Orleans, I still didn't bitch about how much things cost in Ca. Why? Because I chose to move.

I paid $2.29 yesterday. I don't know what gas costs in other states nor do I care. I'm not buying gas in other states.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13087 posts)
California is raising the gas tax again, soon the taxes on a gallon of gas is going to be more then the cost of the gas.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5176 posts)
2.14 for regular

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13763 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 321  Next »
11 to 20 of 3207
TOPIC: How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.