How Attractive Are You : Swingers Discussion 224640
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow Attractive Are You
TOPIC: How Attractive Are You
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I will admit we use the word attractive in our profile. I think we are. But you may not. However, we hear often that we are. So, do you write what you think or what you have been told?

I wish I believed it all the time, but for the sake of finding others to play with, we use attractive rather than the alternative. We survived the plague, then got leprosy, but luckily we still have a few of our fingers. The rash we got from the pesticides we ingested has stopped affecting our arms but our legs are still pretty swollen, red, and icky. The hair falling out has slowed to nearly 200 twice a day and the clumps are starting to grow back in. The weight we gained due to the medications appears to have slowed. We each weigh about the same as three people instead of four. But overall, we think we are the bees knees and maybe you too will find something redeeming in the bits and pieces that remain unscathed.

I stand by the use of attractive. Besides, hubby got two thumbs up today! He was pretty excited by that rating, the one who gave it to him is a hottie!

All in good fun,

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 332   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party Perks, you got me pegged, at least as far as the big mouth. The rest is inaccurate but still relatively entertaining to read.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
that picture is pretty damn good.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2166 posts)
Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder and can lose its lust(er) if the personality does not match the packaging. So I hope I'm gorgeous!

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
im just a handsome devil :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6507 posts)
Melvin...no "words" have any more power than you allow them to have. People who are not differently abled are bullied and abused as well I taught my kids what I was taught, to never initiate verbal abuse but if it came their way to strike back seven fold, smile and move on. I did something right because neither of them were ever bullied more then once. A bully by nature is a coward, and a taste of their own venom is their demise. This is why the Cheetos and Dr Pepper clique lose sleep over me, because they hit me with a ruler, I hit back with a sledge hammer, and keep on hitting back until they are drooling and pissing on themselves. When Moms tell their kids to "just ignore them they are jealous of you" they do them a great disservice in my opinion. " I bullied that person and they did nothing, boy they sure showed me"...said NO Bully ever.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Plenty of people raved about our costumes last night and said we were damn hot ;)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Swgoldencouple ...you're doing fine...you just need to rise above idiots, as opposed to following them into walls

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
The village idiot on idiocy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Swgoldencouple ...Frankly your entire line of discourse is beneath you, as are the lowlife you seem so eager to defend. You remind me of a referee in a sporting event who misses or ignores the first push and then calls a foul/penalty of the player who strikes back. I answered the OP in a concise and legitimate manner and assailed no one, but no matter, the usual cast of lowbrow fakes, frauds and lonely spinsters and in this case, a switch hitter who fancies his $17 target shirt a fashion statement, and his overbite and skin condition modal material, joined in the chorals of personal attacks.

As for self esteem issues, it is the haven of the chronic loser to claim their betters point out their shortcoming because THEY are the ones with the problem. Not unlike the village idiot who thinks the professors at the local community college are all ignorant....again,,,,this is beneath you

You really should criticize the original attackers as vigorously as you do me whan I bitch slap them back,,,,,but you can't can you, lest YOU become the target of the Cheetos trailer park tard squad?...I understand...really I do. Some people actually HAVE standard they never waiver from, some don't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"a bit ironic"

Irony on irony. Pelion on Ossa.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 332   End
TOPIC: How Attractive Are You