How 'bout somethin' positive : Swingers Discussion 430261031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow 'bout somethin' positive
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oldfart - it must be the greatest feeling when Bubba hugs you. Shows you are a loving and caring parent and he appreciates that in you. Also, he will take that with him in life, share it with his future partner and children he may have or others kids.

My daughter at 14 stills loves to cuddle and sit on my lap. I will continue to do that until she feels its "uncool" - but I figure if she dont get it from me, she will look elsewhere.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
See, everyone is smiling now huh?

My happiest moment is when I realized that being a mom is truly life's greatest gift. It was not when she was born..........not a positive time in my life, so mentally was unable to savor the moment. It was when at 6 mos old, with a bout of nasty baby syndrome, she climbed out of her crib, fell to the floor with a crash and crawled out to the top of the steps and screamed for me in terror. Must have had a nightmare, but knowing that I was that safe place for her, she did her damnest to come to me. And when I picked her up, shaking and screaming, she actually hugged me really hard for the first time and said, "mama"! That was when I realized how important I was in someones life and how she relied on me to be her safe place. She needed me, actually needed and wanted me. I felt THAT for the first time.

Most recent happy moment was when I told my man, who I didnt see in 3 weeks, that I was excited about losing 16 lbs. His reply: "baby, you are perfect just the way you are. Dont change a thing for me." Thats when I realized that I finally found someone who sees the inner me and that outshines the outer.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
My happiest moment..when Bacchus asked me for a second date. What was that man thinking? But our children run a close second.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Speaking for only myself and not the Mr., the happiest moment in my life was giving birth to my sons. I am and have been for most of their lives been a single mom, and even though it was rough, I will never forget the moment of each of their births.

The second happiest was meeting Mr. Wildlife as he completes me.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
Gave me a smile! So job well done!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
My happy place is between my legs. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I wanted to start a thread that we can post only positive things. Good things that happened to us. The moment we knew we fell in love. Personal reflection on positive issues. A place we can go for happy thoughts, random acts of kindness and complimentary words of the day.

Please no negativity! We all have enough of that in life. Lets share the positives!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive