How 'bout somethin' positive : Swingers Discussion 430261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow 'bout somethin' positive
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am blessed to have a wonderful man in my life...Joe is my rock, my stability in this life of ups and downs.

He is the one to tell me I am beautiful, when I think I am the the ugly one, he says "You are not fat" even when I see an elephant in the mirror, he is the one who cares for me, loves me, shelters me and keeps me safe and warm.

I am the lucky one

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
For me, mr. ted, it's seeing our son turning into the young man that we want him to be. He opens doors and holds them for people. He is a friend to all. And has payed attention to most of what his mother and I have told him. It's just great to notice how much he has matured in his 14 years. But the day he made me speechless was the proudest I've been. He has my quick comebacks that come out of nowhere, but hit the mark.

J. a very proud father.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Hey now! Don't forget us dads!Both my sons(19 & 17) both still give me a big bear hug and kiss on the cheek,even in front of their friends! Our standard good-bye on the phone is"love ya,bye".When I was about their age,I lost alot of family members,including my father,who I was just starting to get close to again after my "wild" teen yrs. I taught my boys that life is too short not to say "I love you" and "your never too old for a hug"even with your father!!You just don't know when it could be your last one.I can proudly say"they learned well" "G" The proud papa

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
Third, is mind blowing sex every day of the week!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
I get positive reinforcers every day from my youngest who is autistic. Every day he is learning something new. It gives us hope for his future. He is truly an angel among humans.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
okay curious, I'll admit to being too lazy to go to the dictionary site. What are cations? Or is that short for vacations?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thanks! Im glad to see that so many have such positive things to share. Seems like being a parent is the #1 thing in most lives. Spouses second. Havent seen the third one yet, unless you count bacchus's first comment. LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
My oldest daughter and I are not affectionate people. She came in from school one afternoon and while passing me in the hall gave me a big hug, a kiss on the cheek and said I missed you today. While we always hug both kids when they are going to bed and tell them we love them or when they are going somewhere, this one came out of the blue and really brought a smile and warm feeling to me.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
The birth of my oldest - now 13 The birth of my second - now 4 When my husband asked me to marry him The birth of my youngest - now 1

I have truly been blessed 4fold. I am one lucky woman!!!!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Ok, one more, and it involves my baby who is 19. We rarely get to see each other because he is a full time college student and works at night, he comes into my room every night when he gets home from work and whispers, mom I am home safely and kisses my forehead, its those precious moments of live that makes every day worth living over and over.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive