How 'bout somethin' positive : Swingers Discussion 430261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow 'bout somethin' positive
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That I am alive and healthy. On another forum that I am active on there is a couple that is going through the worse thing I can think of. The Mrs. is dying of cancer. None of the treatments are working and the doctors tell them there is nothing more they can do. She is now trying to do all the things that she has wanted to do and spending precious time with her family.

Remember to enjoy life and never take anything for granted. It can all be gone in an instant.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Congrats, Jaw. I will smoke one for ya. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
CONGRATS TO YOU AND JACKIE!!!!!!!! We will have to buy you guys a beer tomorrow night! Happy anniversary, buddy.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
As of today, Jackie and I have been together 14 years!!!!

Happy Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thrills, we're having a houseparty 4/16 in honor of tomnpam who will be here from Canada. We're going to do our yankee meets the rebel theme. SC BBQ and NY wings and sausage. Come on down!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Good Luch Thrills! Keep us posted, come for a visit before you start work. I'll make you wings, those SC people don't know how to do it right!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
One of my employees rolls a 25,000lb truck end over end and walks away with only a scratch!

I have had calls for a week asking when the funeral was! She was being watched over by someone up there! The cab was crushed to the seat and steering wheel! Most of the engine was in the passenger seat! She was going 70 miles an hour when she started rolling and hit two trees along the way. Thank god she wore a seatbelt! Makes us all appreciate what is truly "Lucky and blessed!"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
have to sort of agree with pen. when our children were born life changing to say the least/ now seeing our oldest on her own in my making wise decisions./ Just this past week we were told our middle daughter will be a speaker at her graduation. our son how well he maintains and brings people together whielexcelling at whatever he has attempted. The greatest joy seeing suzy , her smile, her brown eyes, and how nothing seems to bring her down it all just flows off her.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Certainly is Jaw! Always positive to reconnect with someone, especially when bound by blood. I hope it is the beginning of years of enjoyment for both of you! Its something you will never regret, no matter what may come of it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Tommorrow I'm meetin an uncle that I never knew. He is my fathers brother. Last time he saw me I was about a year old. I don't remember him. Long overdue reunion, and I'm really excited 'bout it. Pretty positive in my book.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: How 'bout somethin' positive