Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 570  Next »
92 to 101 of 5699
User Details are only visible to members.
"I shiver watching a snow plow commercial"

me too, and sadly I live where it does get cold and snow some. Although this year was pretty tame....the two winters before were brutal.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
If I saw one of them thing ,I would have a heart attack ,snakes to . I'm kind of chicken when it comes to thing like that ,But yet I been off shore shark fishing that's ok . I guess it mind over matter . I saw a few autopsy's No problem ,and other people drop to the floor never me . Ok will different strokes for different folks

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5902 posts)
Alligators are everywhere but they don't usually bother anyone. I saw one today in a pond while on a bike ride. Probably 5 feet long. Jumped in the water when I approached it.

They are about as dangerous as a dog of comparable size i.e. a 5 foot (40 pound or so) alligator is about as capable of hurting you as a 40 pound dog.

But in another way they are much less dangerous, because dogs tend to chase joggers/cyclists and alligators run away. Unprovoked alligator attacks of people are extremely rare.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24439 posts)
Currently (9:35 PM)....73 degrees. Supposed to be in the high 70s-low 80s all week with a slight chance of rain.

Give me the humidity, bugs, snakes, gators and "other things that fuck with you" of the South. I shiver watching a snow plow commercial.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Rain

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(475 posts)
"things that's crawl bite and fuck with you."

You make it sound intriguing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24439 posts)
Raining...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4900 posts)
Nice PG. I like iris myself. Have a variety of colors. 50s° rainy breezy.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
raining, April showers bring May flowers right? Well actually my Irises are getting ready to bloom within the next week. My dark purples ones which are my favorites. The lighter purple will be a week or two behind them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
Plus all the other snakes, bugs, and things that's crawl bite and fuck with you.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 570  Next »
92 to 101 of 5699
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.