Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 688  Next »
82 to 91 of 6878
User Details are only visible to members.
Another blizzard here in Northern Mass. Forecast from 18-24". Why the f am I not up skiing!!!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
rainy cold & overcast.

's'alright....good day for gym and work.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15270 posts)
snow storm here. and why is a snow storm just like sex? you never know how much you are going to get or how long it is going to last.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(528 posts)
80 and partly sunny, naked pool day!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5022 posts)
Just barley above freezing and rainy

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Just stick your head in a freezer...that's how cold it is.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6871 posts)
As of noon time we are in a big melt down ,Sun is out, snow is melting . Jut tonight it will change to ice . Every one in the snow belt Be careful tonight

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10014 posts)
I'd like it to snow on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve nights, and melt Thanksgiving and Christmas evenings.

That's what I am willing to put up with.

Luckily, I can get to snow within an hour if my kid wants to play in it...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21133 posts)
OK, *much* of the winter.

People think of winter as these idyllic scenes of glittering white snow, people bustling around smiling and bundled up, snowball fights and general merriment. And they can be like that, and are mighty beautiful when they are.

But most of the winter isn't like that. Perhaps 10 days a year are that beautiful The rest of the time it's about traffic mayhem, wet feet, muck all over the inside and outside of your car, runny noses, scraping ice off your car, parking problems, roof damage, and being late for work. So out of 100 days of winter I hear 10% "It's so pretty out" and 90% "this fucking sucks".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26871 posts)
"Everyone I know in the colder states/Canada always tells me how much they love their winters, and then spend all winter complaining about said winter. "

Well...not all winter but some weeks for certain. Cooling my heels right now waiting to see if I can get across the mountains for an event tonight and hopefully a conjugal visit at the club later. All three mountain passes are closed simultaneously. First time since 2008. Up to 35 inches now for the last week and maybe finally snowing.

It is beautiful when the sun shines and you can get out skiing. But a tropical beach sounds pretty damned good right now.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 688  Next »
82 to 91 of 6878
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.