Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 580  Next »
82 to 91 of 5792
User Details are only visible to members.
1023AM, partly cloudy, breezy and 53°

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
VA we need a Florida" RIP IT IN" weather report honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6184 posts)
Here's my tirade on facebook on the issue.

I see a lot of moaning about the weather up yonder. What's up with that? I thought you all liked "seasons"?

Gotta take the good with the bad, folks. Most winter days are not pristine glittery fresh snow. They are mostly dirty half-melted slippery slop, being late for work, car accidents and long dark nights. Most spring days are not cool with dew on the flower buds; they are drizzly grey and sopping wet. Most fall days are not crisp with pretty leaves all where you want them; they are gutters full of junk and immense amounts of work to clean everything up, and putting off turning on the heat until you realize that you're wearing a parka while watching TV.

I do like my Florida. It ain't for everyone, but for all of the professed love I see from people in the northeast about their love of "seasons", I see five times as much complaining.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24561 posts)
I thought all of you northerners like "seasons"?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24561 posts)
grey rainy & chilly

bleah

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9895 posts)
5 straight days without the sun...with periods of cold driving rain. SUCKS. At least today isn't cold and bitter like the last 4 but it's still grey and depressing.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Its soooo sucky out ,I'm depressed rain ,damp ,cold BUT ITS FRIDAY YESSSS

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6184 posts)
suck suck suck

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11796 posts)
chilly at times ,very cloudy ,thanks to the fort fire from ab.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1062 posts)
Made it to 60°, breezy as hell but sunny. I don't know how cold a witches tit might be, but I'd like to suckle it to warm it up. I'll be more than happy to warm you Inez. I've got a big Armstrong heater

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 580  Next »
82 to 91 of 5792
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.