Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 571  Next »
82 to 91 of 5703
User Details are only visible to members.
Currently 73 with thunderstorms on the way.

While at the doctor's office today I saw video clips of a horrible hail storm that hit Dallas/FW area and our neighbors to the north and east. I'm praying for them. It was bad and it looks like more on the way at this point.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Right now it's 40°. Earlier it was rainy breezy. Oh well its upstate NY. Inez, let the rebels keep the hot weather in the south. US YANKEES are tough and can handle the cold. Oh yeah, what about our yanks.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1321 posts)
rainy cool and damp IT SUCKS

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11718 posts)
OH shit the deep south just reported in ,it warm down there .Its starting to improve stop raining ,sun" May " come out .Let hope for a better day tomorrow I,ll try to be UP tomorrow LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5927 posts)
High today of 90.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24450 posts)
Partly cloudy and 73 degrees at this time. Still supposed to be in the upper 70s and low 80s all week with a slight chance of showers. We need the rain.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
cool and rainy, thick rain clouds--looks like rain all day. ~shrug~ i'm workin all day, so whatevs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9689 posts)
It was a bit chilly here this AM, and with the rain we had last night, it formed cool ice patterns on my truck windows and hood. Should have taken a pic, they were really kind of neat.

Supposed to be in the 60's this afternoon and sunny.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
35, sunny. Going up to mid 40 s today. Then dropping to low 30 s tonight. Gets any warmer we'll get out the shorts and sandals. Lol

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1321 posts)
Ok Good Morning, Wrong Island weather report One word SHITTY .Ok now lets hear how sunny Florida is this morning. Oh and Texas too .It always better and bigger in Texas ".YER RIGHT "

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5927 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 571  Next »
82 to 91 of 5703
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.