Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 527  Next »
72 to 81 of 5264
User Details are only visible to members.
about an inch of snow, but ice everywhere , temps in the 20s; and for the Georgia area it sucks they do not know how to handle it here.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(391 posts)
accumulations were in drifts but the drifts were literally nearly to my knees.

lotta snow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8961 posts)
it's coming down hard here and has been for a while. really heavy winds.

i am snuggled up safe with a blanket and chocolate mint tea.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8961 posts)
Snowy ,as of 7:30 N.Y. time maybe a few inch and light snow ,wind is cranky at times very hard sounds like a train is going down my street ,going to snow all day into the night. The plow been down my street a few times so that's a good thing .Didn't start snowing till after 1 am sat morning that was a good thing ,I make it home from work ok .My husband had the fire place going and a Apple martini chilling, life is good.Please be safe every one .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4508 posts)
La, I bet you are going to send your guy off to work for a long weekend happy and content. My wife's cousin was dating a guy that worked nights for a TV station in NYC. In the beginning of their dating he would stop at her house on his way to his night job. i would tell her make sure you take care of him on the couch with a BJ before he leaves. She did.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
The snow has begun in Dover at about 4pm and now its sticking good. Gonna have dinner with my guy before he gets ready for a long work weekend.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Thinking of the old haunts on east cost blizzard. Denver clear 55 Friday, 60 Saturday and 47 cloudy Sunday.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
-11c and a pending snow storm, the mother of all storms.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(877 posts)
not caring what the weather is particularly… Mother nature can do what she likes, I am still going to get out and have some fun this weekend. :-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8961 posts)
Good luck to all of you who are getting snowed in. Been there, done that, and don't envy you at all. Please be safe.

Our weather here is blissfully calm and relatively warm, approaching the 30s today.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10763 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 527  Next »
72 to 81 of 5264
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy