Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 4472   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fantastic

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Another nice day here on Long Island ,wish I had the day off ,I be heading to the beach ,OH WELL ,I guess I have to wait till the weekend .Every one enjoy the day where ever you are .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
WTF??? its colder here than in Delaware. Its about 54 right now, and high of about 77 today in the city which means in the country more like 75 ish.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20363 posts)
Right now its 62 with expected highs in low to mid 80's with low humidity. Going to be a great day today.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Almost 9pm and still 90 degrees.

I hear you PG. The approaching cool front fizzled out here. NADA. I just got off of the phone with a girl friend in Mississippi. She said it's supposed to get down to 50 degrees there tonight. Jezzz.

@ BLT. That's the first I've heard of a hurricane. I'm tracking it now and praying for you folks that it goes away.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
geeze it never got above 77 today. This is not normal for KY in August. I don't mind the 77....but when its this cool in August I fear I will be freezing my nipples off this winter!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20363 posts)
Currently 103 but a cool front is about 50 mules to our north headed this way. Rain with it. We shall see if it makes it this far.

@ Inez, It's only about a 2 1/2 hour flight for me.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Tom that's all on the left coast of Mexico , I love Cabo but it's a huge pain getting there for us last time 9hours going 12 coming home 12 hours I can be in the mother country Spain

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
Currently 100 degrees.

@ Scandle and PG. I think I have at least another month before I have to drag out my heating blanket and space heater. I HOPE!!!!

@ NiceGuy. My friend has her own condo at Barra de Navidad, Mexico. And she owns another condo in Puerto Vallarta. I'll give you the details when I reply your resent message.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Last night we actually talked about the need to put the electric blanket back on the bed the next time the sheets are changed! Normally we wait until mid-September, but if the weather doesn't return to normal, I'll be pulling it out.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10229 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 4472   End
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There