Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 721  Next »
341 to 350 of 7202
User Details are only visible to members.
"forgot about the wood shed" .that sucks but hopefully no one was hurt..there's a joke in there somewhere but my mental scars keep me from going there.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7457 posts)
Oh dear. Sorry about that Current.

We had a somewhat similar situation every winter at our house in Vanier, Ontario. The roof was very steep, but it accumulated an impressive snow and ice pack during the winter. The freezes and occasional thawing caused the material to form a 10-16 inch thick slab of ice through the winter on the east side of the roof, which when the melt came in the spring would fall onto the driveway beside the house.

Normally, it would happen during the day and I'd be at work, so I'd come home to a driveway full of smashed ice. But ONE time, it happened during a rainy night. The sound was unbelievable. The whole house was shaking and it felt like the world was coming to an end. Then...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The noise of the pieces breaking off as the slab slid off the roof - and landing on my friend's horse trailer which we let him park in our driveway. It completely pulverized it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27630 posts)
Well,

I was worried about the snow on the house which finally slid. So much that I forgot about the wood shed. The good news is that the view through where it used to stand was beautiful yesterday. Afternoon sun on a mountain. I knew I built that thing in a stupid place.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1754 posts)
Going to be another lovely day! Might get a bit of rain.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21804 posts)
that's why the fog this morning....

looking forward to a warm day with windows open

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15933 posts)
It's gonna be a very nice day today! Summer?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7457 posts)
Foggy , every thing is wet .Well most things LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10467 posts)
If you don't like wind, you moved to the wrong place...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21492 posts)
windy..again. Damn what happened to global warming? This wind and rain in Vegas is keeping everyone inside and I have to say off the water. no spearfishing or kayaking.

Enough already this is supposed to be a desert.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4771 posts)
Ok Wrong Island weather. March Madness has nothing to do with College Basketball. It's all about the weather in March on Wrong Island. "It's wet, deep and lasts a long time".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3545 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 721  Next »
341 to 350 of 7202
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.