Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  ... 579  Next »
162 to 171 of 5789
User Details are only visible to members.
Windy, in the 50's, and sunny. Actually a nice day.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
It's 40, going to 45. And the sun is shining. Didn't know what it was at first.lol

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Another sunny day in the bluegrass. And one of my dark purple Irises decided to open this morning!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
44°, trending warmer… The sun is out. Let's hope it stays that way .

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9884 posts)
OMG at last the SUN yesss ,Ok its going to be a very nice day On Wrong Island .sunny ,temp 50-60 I'm so happy ,I can do some outside STUFF .Every one enjoy the day no matter where you are ,xoxoxox

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6171 posts)
Currently...T storm with marble size hail.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Currently 73 with thunderstorms on the way.

While at the doctor's office today I saw video clips of a horrible hail storm that hit Dallas/FW area and our neighbors to the north and east. I'm praying for them. It was bad and it looks like more on the way at this point.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Right now it's 40°. Earlier it was rainy breezy. Oh well its upstate NY. Inez, let the rebels keep the hot weather in the south. US YANKEES are tough and can handle the cold. Oh yeah, what about our yanks.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
rainy cool and damp IT SUCKS

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11789 posts)
OH shit the deep south just reported in ,it warm down there .Its starting to improve stop raining ,sun" May " come out .Let hope for a better day tomorrow I,ll try to be UP tomorrow LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6171 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  ... 579  Next »
162 to 171 of 5789
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.