How's the Weather Out There : Swingers Discussion 22006110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2631   End
User Details are only visible to members.
its a bit dark to head out for cardio outdoors but gawwwwd it's gorgeous: 72/73, cool breeze, mostly clear skies. peg missed an amazing sunset. somehow i doubt she minds.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Muggy and warmish in joisy. The air is thick.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
have tons o'fun.

here in joiseyish it is clear & a bit cooler. perfect weather to head out for a workout when i finally get home.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Same here. Ten minutes ago... Buckets. Cats and dogs. Down pouring. Christ wept...

Then, it stopped and the hint of a smile began to form at the corners of my mouth. It would turn out to be a clear night after all. Not necessarily any cooler, but dry enough to stroll in the FQ with my date and a wholly unsavory cast of characters, miscreants, loose women, and at last check, a ne'r do well who just flew in this afternoon.

FQ residents and visitors be warned. Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies...and for godsakes, Lock up your daughters. It may be a clear night, but another kind of storm's a brewin'!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Raining buckets. I thought the sprinklers had come on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
cooler, a bit crisp, and yeah totally on the fall allergies. that's what zyrtec and the likes are for.

but it's looking like rain sometime today so out come some slacks. hey maybe i won't freeze at the office today....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Although I so love fall, the allergies that come with it blow, way too soon for them to start. The weather, is absolutely wonderful, gentle breeze with clouds and sun.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
The weather is great and I did yoga on the beach this morning instead of going to the gym.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
going to be one of the last warm days for a bit. Next weeks highs are in the 70's.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
our part of "the sunshine state" is still in it's daily afternoon showers phase for prolly another month or so.

i swear this whole sunshine state thing is nothing more than a tourism marketing ploy. grrr. although when the nice weather does get here, it is very nice.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2631   End
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There