How's the Weather Out There : Swingers Discussion 22006110159
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   159 to 168 of 2361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I jaywalked this morning but there was no sex involved. "

Prude.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Umm it was a joke. Swinging in general would be considered stepping outside what is considered "normal" and so violates social "rules". As to who sets the rules: Well that is a good question. Who decided it was proper to have to wear clothes when it is hot outside (I break that one sometimes). Who decided that you shouldn't fart in a elevator full of people (I don't break that one).

Forget I said anything. I won't involve you in my future attempts at humor. Enjoy the nice weather.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2063 posts)
toomuch- I will add to my sins and turn the air on this evening but your response begs the question:

How do you know for certain I've broken a slew of rules? (This is philosophical question and not meant to take issue with you. I'm genuinely interested in the answers.) What rules (and who lays them down) are automatically broken when I enter into a mutually beneficial encounter with consenting adults?

Marriage vows? Nope we didn't have anything in there that would be broken by this hobby. Laws? Maybe but I don't think so (legal scholars jump in here). Societal norms? Ok, but those aren't rules; they are merely suggestions.

I jaywalked this morning but there was no sex involved.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Yep and since you are here you have already broken a slew of them so why stop now.

FYI A "slew" is more than couple but less than a score.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2063 posts)
I have a ridiculous self-imposed rule about not turning the AC on before June but the air is feeling a little damp and stale and my bedroom is 77. Rules are meant to be broken, right?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Sunny warm and breezy. Wish I had a comfy place to be outside. Hammock would be hard to get in and out of. Hmmm maybe payday I will see what I can find

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17642 posts)
82 degrees. I just got back from the pool. A cloud passes over every few minutes which makes it nice and not too crazy out. We're scheduled to have rain from Wednesday on for a couple of days.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
right now 76, headed to mid 80's. little humid, sunny nice breeze looks good for rest of the week, chance of hit and miss showers all week

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Another perfect day here. Thunderstorms are nice too, its a great excuse to stay in bed a little longer and get frisky.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2063 posts)
73 with an expected high of 84.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   159 to 168 of 2361   End
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There