Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 531  Next »
91 to 100 of 5302
User Details are only visible to members.
The dig out begins! Sun is shining bright, temps expected to get to 33-33 degrees. We got about 2 feet in central, NJ but the drifts in our backyard are almost 4 feet.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1681 posts)
2forfun, I can only imagine! What about sharing it and inviting people to visit you when they're able to escape the storm?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10781 posts)
I feel sorry for all the people on the East Coast as I know what you are going through. I have been through 2 big snow storms while living in Chicago, one bad storm while living in Dayton where I was stuck at work for 3 days then 3 big storms while living in St. Louis. So I will not tell you what my weather is like now. That's one reason that we moved here.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(218 posts)
thank you gentlemen, that's something i'm working on. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
NJNY, as Tigg says you should have a buddy to cozy with, if I were closer you are the type of classy lady I'd be honored to curl up with you and a blanket & hot drink. Be safe with that 2-3 feet.

Hartly DE
Username hidden
(66 posts)
njny you should have a cozy buddy with you

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
SNOW ...... UGH ...... I am so ready to go back to TX, but for now will not be going anywhere. I like the people here in DE and everyone is so nice and willing to help out in a time of need. I'm even thinking about joining the local Vol Fire and Rescue Squad. I may not like the cold, but good people are hard to find. I think they are calling for like 17 inches my way by the time everything ends.

Hartly DE
Username hidden
(66 posts)
-09c and sunny

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(886 posts)
updated snowcumulations forecast for joisey -- 2 to 3 feet.

i'll just stay curled up with my blanket & tea.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Visiting the West Coast and right now sunny and 63 degrees. Oh I am so happy I am not missing the Blizzard back home.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(242 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 531  Next »
91 to 100 of 5302
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.