Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 648  Next »
31 to 40 of 6475
User Details are only visible to members.
The heat and humidity doesn't bother me as long as I have air conditioning to retreat to indoors. I can ride my bike or play baseball all day in the heat.

One thing I find hilarious about Floridians is that they seem to think they have a monopoly on heat and humidity. Mrs VA's aunt got in our car (when we still lived in Virginia Beach) and wondered why we had air conditioning in it.

I've given up on explaining to Floridians that summers in Virginia Beach (and really, most of the low lying areas of the southeast) were basically the same as here. "But you didn't have the humidity!" they say. Um, yes we did. We lived in a swamp. We'd get those 125 heat index days where the water would be running down the windows of air conditioned buildings. I know what it's like. They don't believe it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Also in the summer it is hotter than HELL! Add to that the 99% humidity... My "Job" requires me to wear long sleeve shirts, Jeans and boots, so when I step out of my front door at 4:45am I am sweating before even I get to my truck.

It's not all fun and games, just some of it.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(168 posts)
One of the downsides of living where it's gorgeous every freakin' day is that you have almost no tolerance for the cold weather in the event you're exposed to it. One day last January had a high of 44°F - the coldest high in Orlando in 10 years. People acted like they were going to die.

I'm already seeing girls wearing warm fuzzy Ugg boots. When it gets down to around 75 you start seeing some people wearing jackets or even coats. Freakin' weird man.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Hahaha Have a great day in the sunshine LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
Big Duke.... I see what you did there!!! ....BORRING.... LOL!!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Oh HOW BORING LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
same as yesterday... Sorry BigDuke

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(168 posts)
it's nice to see the sun this morning. the rest is just details.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
No more rain ,going to be a over cast day, temps in the 40-50 range At least no snow so far

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
Wish we could sent so rain down to the people in Tennesee.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 648  Next »
31 to 40 of 6475
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.