Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › How's the Weather Out There
TOPIC: How's_the_Weather_Out_There
Created by: kibblesnbits
Original Starting post for this thread:
Couldn't help but get the idea from so many of our collective postings relating to the weather we are experiencing. So, how about a thread dedicated solely to: what's the weather in your neck of the woods?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 723  Next »
1 to 10 of 7223
User Details are only visible to members.
brrrrrrr and windy

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13509 posts)
Cool and breezy

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7517 posts)
a little cooler today but still looks like a gorgeous day ahead

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15998 posts)
a simply cold 47

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13509 posts)
Raining all day and Raining all night! High Winds, had to chase after my cap which got flown off twice!! Brrrrr!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(425 posts)
after an awesome thunder & lightning storm about 4 am-ish, it has cleared up and looks like a beautiful day ahead

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15998 posts)
VA,

If your turtles need water you could send them this way. Tell them their little turtle balls are likely to shrink back up into their shells though. Damn it would be nice to have some warm weather.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1784 posts)
knock on wood we have been getting rain at least once a week, usually more. So everything is pretty and green and the flowers are blooming. I really need a not raining weekend that isn't full of stuff to do with the kiddo's so that I can work on my flower beds though!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21814 posts)
We badly need rain here. We haven't had any measurable rain in over a month, far below normal. The pond out front of our house is 7 feet below the grass.

The turtles are all laying out in the sun, though, so it's kind of cute. They are on the move though and I have to keep stopping my car and moving them off the road, lest they become as flat as Andrew's earth.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27679 posts)
Sunny and breezy before the rain rolls in later.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21814 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 723  Next »
1 to 10 of 7223
TOPIC: How's the Weather Out There
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.