House Party Sadism : Swingers Discussion 2120451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHouse Party Sadism
TOPIC: House Party Sadism
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
If someone, especially someone I didn't know, spanked me they would quickly find out why hubby calls me "The Queen of Mean."

We don't go to parties, to play. Trying to find open beds or laying down, in fluid soaked beds, tends to kill the mood. We go to socialize and meet people. If we meet someone we are interested in, we get their info and set up a meet, for another time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I've not experienced a house party yet, much less one with the rough handling you describe. There have been times when I really enjoyed being fingered roughly and came many times from it, yet with the same partner months later I wanted and needed a softer touch. The key for me was communicating what worked and what didn't.

It's doubtful that I'd ever want to give or receive scratches, bites, or bruises. It's just not in my make up.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
I don't mind the occasional swat, but thanks for the 'heads up' about the direction these things can take. During sex is the only time I'm not really talkative outside of the occasional "easy!" or "harder" or "more", if I'm really in to what I'm doing. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
no but we only play with small select groups and they are usually pretty good about knowing our likes and dislikes. I'm a hard one because I like things a bit rough however I only like being spanked by a very few people and most are afraid to try it because of that lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
gina, were you in an orgy type setting when you found this behavior to be prevalent? If you were picking your partners, couldn't you communicate your likes and dislikes?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: House Party Sadism