Hotel and House Partys : Swingers Discussion 219049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHotel and House Partys
TOPIC: Hotel and House Partys
Created by: Angelmica
Original Starting post for this thread:
When going to hotel and house partys do they usually charge an entrance fee? How much do they charge single guys? how much for couples?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've thrown a bunch of hotel parties and they're just BYOB. My company has already paid for the room, so there's no need to charge for anything.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
When I hosted house parties in No VA back in the early 2000's..yes, we charged $35 a couple and $50 for a single gentleman, and there were no more than 1 single gentlemen per 5 couples, by request of our guests. We (the hosts) provided everything for that donation..made a full buffet, condoms, lube, toothbrushes, everything except alcohol. If you wanted alcohol, it was BYOB. Every cent went towards the parties, cleaning supplies, party supplies, etc.

In Northern California, you can expect a single lady to usually get in free, couples $40-$65 and single men...$50-$100. A lot of them put on a great food spread, provide supplies, etc. Some ask after the donation, for you to bring food too. I think that's not right because you are already giving a donation for attending and that donation should go for the party.

Mrs. M

Davis CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
i have never heard of an entrance fee for a house party either. Hotel parties yes but our hotel party on the 22nd is not that expensive.

Benton IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've heard of house parties seeking cash "donations", however, such things start to cross into the realm of a business and then you can start bumping into all kinds of excuses for the cops to pay a visit, whether it be liquor laws or zoning laws.

Virginia has some of the wackiest laws in the country pertaining to combining alcohol, sex, and money. To charge admission to a house party is just begging for a police raid.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18795 posts)
When we hosted, we never asked for cash. If you attended we requested that you bring a dish or some type of refreshments.

Always worked...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8007 posts)
I've never seen a charge for a house party, but where we are, it's common practice to donate a food item. We usually bring a tray of berries and pineapple.

Hotel parties are typically around $40-70 for a couple (plus your room).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18795 posts)
we are having one on the 22nd of this month and we are charging 10$ per couple and 15$ for single males

Benton IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I think all have a charge and it all depends on the host for prices

Benton IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
When going to hotel and house partys do they usually charge an entrance fee? How much do they charge single guys? how much for couples?

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Hotel and House Partys