Hot Date Postings : Swingers Discussion 2172081081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHot Date Postings
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 88 of 88 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just saw this Hot Date posting:

"My cunt started puking blood this evening. Looking for a real man and or woman to get down with me."

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Just got an idea for Fun Facts. {WEG}

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Nope, no hot dates for us. Not our thing.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
We always use it when we're going to the nude beach and looking for company to sit with. It's never let us down yet.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
I honestly never even look at the Hot Date postings. If we know we are going to the club, I sometimes will post it in our tag line. I think I'm a lazy swinger as well as a picky one lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We always post if we are going to a club or hotel event and we add it to the top of our profile too - like this weekend for example.

There are likely lots of people who have read your profile but are too shy to write or just not into writing and are nonetheless curious. Club or big hotel events give poeple the chance to see and maybe meet you without having to set aside a night for that alone.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
We've put up hot dates when we're looking to find a party or something on a Saturday night, looking to get out. It usually snags an invite, although not always to a good place. Sometime it's "going out to see a band" and we get some interest, but only tell the ones that seem interesting where we're going. If they are boring or don't show, who cares - we're still going to see a band.

We use it more often when traveling i.e. "coming in to Houston this weekend, looking for a good club".

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Do Hot Date Postings for couples or singles work any better than using the search/message? Does it seem desperate? Any good, bad, or funny stories on responding to one or posting your own? Seems like a few cheating guys traveling.....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 88 of 88 
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings