Hot Date Postings : Swingers Discussion 2172081051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHot Date Postings
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, I typically "play" in some way every weekend.....either as a couple or with a sm. Every now & then we'll have a vanilla weekend, but my husband & I always take advantage of that for ourselves. We also have sex during the week too, of course! PG, if I'm going to meet a sm who's not local, we spend a lot of time on the phone, texting, & emails getting to know each other. We also have the understanding that meeting is the final step in the decision process. 99% of the time we have gotten to know each other so well prior to meeting, that the chemistry was definitely there already. I have not met a lot of sm that traveled far to meet me....mainly since starting to post on the fora. For now, I'm not meeting any new sm because time is such an issue.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
All I do is travel, so I just like to meet folks in whatever town I'm in at the time.

....or folks on the way home.....

...or folks who are a half day detour from the route home....

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Well there are several issues with traveling to or having them travel. Kids and horses. Both can change plans at the last minute. Taking time off. And the huge fear of lack of chemistry once we meet. So with only a few exceptions I won't even consider anyone traveling here. There is a guy in Nashville that would like to meet, but even though its only 3 hours away I'd feel bad if he got up here and there was no chemistry. Just me, to each their own.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
All I know is this. If I were having as much sex as some of you are describing, my pussy would be perpetually swollen and raw!

Don't get me wrong, I love sex, and have it quite a bit. But I cannot fathom, for the life of me, having so many outings, so many single and married swing meets. I would burn out in no time. I'm just outside the norm I guess. Maybe that's why we're not into gangbangs, orgies, or multiple fucks in one evening. Maybe we're just old and slow ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Although I have my regular SM here in Nawlins, I have imported one from Alabama, & will be recruiting two others from further north. If they're willing to travel, why not?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
PG I had to look outside my home ground to find SM's that I liked. I played in New Orleans, Memphis, Shreveport, Jackson, Birmingham and even imported one from Nashville that ironically had a connection to Memphis, which turned out to be the one I decided to keep:)

Username hidden
(1107 posts)
It really depends on the club and on the SM. Says the girl in the land of lack of good SM's. Other then one, and I'm keeping him for myself because I'm a greedy bitch. J/J he is free to do as he wishes, I just happen to be the lucky recipient of what little time he has been able to get free.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Swing club maybe is not the best solution but definitely better then date posting.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
@BT: at least I brought my own co-star this time.

@Bobby, I am not convinced that a swing club is the best option for a SM. A couple of clubs around Memphis are single male friendly and from what I saw there last time I went to one, there were alot more SM's talking to each other instead of to single women or couples. We went to one this weekend in New Orleans that allows SM's in on Friday nights for $100, and most of the Single Males we observed ended up either watching us with another couple and then later on they were seen hanging out around the bar downstairs and watched again while we saw a "movie". Of course, maybe they were just voyeurs and wanted to watch other people have sex. Suits us fine as we are definitely an exhibitionistic couple.

Username hidden
(1107 posts)
I'm sure we'll find you one day, Bobby. I'll see about that April 20th thing.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 92   End
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings