Hot Date Postings : Swingers Discussion 2172081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHot Date Postings
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I look it up every now and then. Giving the concept of it, it should be useful.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
The ex had me post a hot date once, but it was last-second. I really didn't like the idea, though, because I was seriously concerned about the kind of people it might attract. I didn't even bother to check back, lol. Fortunately, I got him distracted and didn't have to worry about it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Yes we do Sed!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Great quote, Sed!!!! Who are we to judge others! BTW, I'd love to get together & feel old together too!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I agree to each their own. Enjoy what you enjoy, this is life.

We need to get together at some point so that we can feel old and slow together ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sed, then I guess we are old and slow too! We enjoy the LS but on occassion...To each their own, we just do not have the time or desire to make it a weekly activity...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Guess that's true, TT....although there are some are FAR less selective than I am. (& probably some far more....)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I hear people say they're "picky" or "selective" all the time. This is not meant to be directed at anyone in particular because I hear it from a lot of people. I find that to be quite interesting, because everyone is picky in their own way. Everyone has a set of preferences or standards.

For example, I get to meet my share of play friends but I won't play with everyone. Realistically, I turn down more than accept.

I have sex because it's fun. I just have the luxury of being able to see people all over the country, so the pool is larger.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
PG.....don't get me wrong, I am very selective. I guess with sm being very plentiful here in Nawlins, I can afford to be! As long as you're doing what makes you happy, then so be it. Like you said, to each his own (or her own, in this case!).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I will admit to being the pickiest girl on earth at times. And I'm ok with that. I like what I like.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 88   End
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings