Hot Date Postings : Swingers Discussion 2172081021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHot Date Postings
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are like the VAs. If there is chemistry, we will play on the first meet. We haven't had any bad experiences when playing, on the first meet, but have when we didn't. We have had chemistry with couples before but for whatever reason didn't play on the first meet. We instead set up a play date, for another night. For whatever reason, the chemistry wasn't there, on the play date night. The night ended up being very uncomfortable.

Had we played on the first meet, we would of probably had fond, fun memories. Instead, we think they are weirdos!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
Some people feel as you do, others feel differently.

Having met dozens of forummers, perhaps I've developed a "false" sense of comfort, perhaps not. There are people that we've communicated with for many years from the fora, which for one reason or the other meeting them has not materialized yet. Some of the forummers that we did meet, became great friends, some with benefits, others not so much.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
"I think that, meeting someone that I've communicated with for a while online (as an example) and having sex with them that same day is a bit different than meeting someone from a hot date and having sex with them that same evening(never communicating with them in the past)."

I don't get this part. Having not yet met anyone from this forum, you're all just as strange to me as a random couple who might respond to our Hot Date posting. Sure, we chat it up in here and get to know a little bit about each other so I guess the ice breaker is already taken care of, but no one in here really knows us. And we don't know you. The only things you know about us are the things we choose to tell you. And who is to say that the things we post are even truthful to begin with? Or vice versa?

Developing some sort of online relationship through forums is cool and all, but it doesn't make us a "safer" couple to swing with some random couple using Hot Date or that we just met at a club 2 hours ago.

We don't use it because the postings in our local area don't interest us and if we posted something, I can only assume that many of the people we aren't interested in would be the majority of the people who respond to it. We'd probably consider using it for travel if the area has a lot of potential, but we'll almost certainly never post a local Hot Date.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
You can place a Hot Date on any day on the calender, even way in advance. When we placed one for Saturday night, we communicated quite a bit before meeting with anyone, and had a meet & greet that evening. Not everyone who attended played with everyone else, but almost everyone played with someone.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Well, we meet people mostly at parties and events. I see no real difference in meeting someone at a party and then having sex with them vs meeting them via hot date and then having sex with them.

When we've used Hot Date, it has been of the "Hey a bunch of us are going to see this band at (place)" sort of dealy-o. Just a way to meet some new people in an environment where if they don't show up who cares we're going to have fun anyway, and if there is no interest well, OK big deal.

I don't make a habit out of having sex with someone I met just 10 minutes before.. um OK well yeah sometimes - but if things work well in that direction we don't resist it. Perhaps that's too high-risk for some.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19552 posts)
Well, that's why I'm asking. We generally wont have sex on first meet. It's not a mistake that we're willing to make again. It's not a rule, it's just something that we wont do. I think that, meeting someone that I've communicated with for a while online (as an example) and having sex with them that same day is a bit different than meeting someone from a hot date and having sex with them that same evening(never communicating with them in the past).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
I gotta go with Carrie on this one, M. It's like any other way of meeting people.

You know perfectly well that I waste no time if I've found someone I want to fuck :P

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19552 posts)
Hot date posting don't work for me... Just bunch single malemale who want to have sex with me.. all the time I have same question why don't go on some same sex page and find what want.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Why would the hot date screening be any different than screening profiles, of people you want to meet?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
To those of you who enjoy the added feature of Hot Dates Postings.

How do you screen such people for STD (for example)? Do you get to know these people before you have sex with them? What is the amount of time that you need to get comfortable with the Hot Date users before you have sex with them?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 88   End
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings