Hot Date Postings : Swingers Discussion 2172081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHot Date Postings
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are several problems with relying on the Fora to meet people though. First & foremost, the posters on here only represent a very small percentage of the swingers on this site. The Fora posters, although there's some awfully sexy ones, tend to be the most vocal, but not necessarily the most interested in following through with meeting. Also, geographically, there are very few posters located near us. In my own opinion, I feel like I am "getting to know someone" much better from our private messages, texts, & phone calls than by reading their public posts. By posting, or responding to, a Hot Date, the private lines of communication are opened. This was clearly the case for this weekend. I do like flirting, but ideally I like to do it in person, in lieu of just online!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
KnB has touched on what I'm trying to express quite well.

Having communicated with a couple for years from the fora and then meeting them in person, is like meeting an old friend. Though you certainly only know what they allowed you to know, you are familiar with their quirks, sense of humor, how they react to certain issues/topics/situations. Meeting people from hot date, is the equivalent to meeting strangers in a bar.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I didn't say that you're knocking anything. I'm pointing out that it's not a flaw in logic.

While we may, or may not feel physical attraction to someone that we've been communicating with for years and are meeting them for the first time.

It is an absolute guarantee that we will feel more comfortable, more secure with someone that we've communicated for a while, over a brand new date with someone that we never communicated with before.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Cpl, I think sometimes it would be easier because you've already built the rapport that a first meet would accomplish, so its a little quicker because you're moving forward from that point, not from "ground zero". That's the overall impression I have. I'm a very open, outgoing person, but I do get terribly shy when I first meet someone I don't know. I get very self-conscious, I guess, but once I get past that, I'm ok. I could see how building rapport with someone, even online, would minimize that.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
"Some people feel as you do, others feel differently. "

I'm not knocking it. I can't decide what does and doesn't make you feel comfy, I'm just pointing out a flaw I see in the logic. I think all it really boils down to is any connection felt upon meeting, whether it's someone from the forum that you've developed some sort of relationship with over a long period of time or someone you just met an hour ago. Situation always dictates.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Yes, kibbles. We have had much more of those than the ones where we want to fuck them the same night we meet.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
"Having met dozens of forummers, perhaps I've developed a "false" sense of comfort, perhaps not. There are people that we've communicated with for many years from the fora, which for one reason or the other meeting them has not materialized yet. Some of the forummers that we did meet, became great friends, some with benefits, others not so much. "

Ditto!! :-)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Of course there's also the "catch and release" program......meet, realize they're NOKD, and don't bother to reschedule because you know you ain't interested in going there.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
I play on the first meet if there's chemistry and the logistics work out. I have meet some play friends where we didn't play on the first meet but rescheduled for a later time.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'm like a fish looking at a nice juicy worm on a hook. If I want it now, I strike. I don't know if it'll be there tomorrow, and it might not look so good tomorrow. I don't think very far ahead with such things.

Of course, there's the little problem of being caught on the end of a hooked line.....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 88   End
TOPIC: Hot Date Postings