Horse meat : Swingers Discussion 191945
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHorse meat
TOPIC: Horse meat
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparantly...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
lol fun I was thinking the same thing, haven't we been here and done that already?

guess all that's left to to stop talking and get naked!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Bumpity. We really HAVE discussed everything already.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Even if legal you will not find many people wanting to consume a 20 year old horse, unless they were starving. "

That is because horse meat has not been a standard meat in the American diet. You also would not find Americans willingly eat cats or dogs or some of the other animals other cultures do.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
ok now my hubby and I both love mint and chocolate together.

so when we meet for a burlesque/pirate show I will make sure no chocolate with peanut butter or mint is around lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Even if legal you will not find many people wanting to consume a 20 year old horse, unless they were starving.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
PG- J won't do chocolate and peanut OR chocolate mint. I am not even certain he's human... And now I'm going to have to make buckeyes! Yum!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I didn't read the several pages of responses, but I hope someone clarified that H.R. 2112 did not "legalize the consumption of horse meat." The consumption of horse mean has never been illegal.

Horses slaughtered for human consumption was ended (funding was ended for the inspections, etc. and, in effect, shut down the various slaughterhouses that were slaughtering and exporting.)

When that happened, horses were still sold for slaughter...and then shipped hundreds of miles across the border into Mexico where they were slaughtered for human consumption: without humane care and slaughter rules, regulations, or laws put in effect.

After seeing several horses die of starvation because the owners could afford them, and no one else wanted them because they weren't "riding sound," I have no problems with the reopening of slaughter houses for human consumption here in the States. I am not "for" slaughter as in "let's go dump our horse we've owned for 20 years for a quick buck," but I am for more humane and legalized slaughter that has various laws, rules, and regulations set up to ensure the humane treatment of the animals from sale to slaughter.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Hmmm wow, and I'd kiss you at the drop of a hat PG!!!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
15 years without cheese or potato? oye.

of course my husband has one of the weirdest food aversions ever. I mean the man will try just about anything and likes most of it but the man can not stand chocolate and peanut butter together. He won't even kiss me if I've eaten a buckeye or reese's....thats just fucked up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
TOPIC: Horse meat