Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Holy shit!
TOPIC: Holy shit!
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is troubling as it is thought crime. I don't like thought crime. It is evil.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
-I agree with the verdict on using the police database, but conspiring? my gosh...what's next?

"and showing up on the block of one woman after agreeing to kidnap her for $5,000."

At the very least, they could make a strong case for stalking. Combined with his abuse of power by accessing the police database, conspiracy isn't much of a stretch. Motive, opportunity and means.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
I've noted before that I'm sure I'm already on a list of people flagged by the FBI as "someone to have a chat with" should something explode around me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
better watch out VA. they will be coming after you next.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
I'm quite surprised. I know how to do all kinds of awful things with chemicals, and have even drawn reaction schemes out for how to do them. Does that mean I'm guilty of conspiracy to commit murder? A question on a chemistry exam of mine was to detail a suggested synthesis of sarin, and another was to calculate the correct amount of diesel fuel to add to the ammonium nitrate charge for the Oklahoma City bomb.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"It's wrong! it's absolutely wrong. Where is the American Civil Liberties? he was found guilty for fantasizing, for thinking!!!!!!"

Agreed. It's one thing to do web searches on how to build a bomb. It's another if you go to Home Depot and Radio Shack to buy all the ingredients.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I agree with you on that point and that point alone. imagine what else people can be charged and convicted of next?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Amazing, I have mixed feeling about it. I am not saying there may not be some messed up wiring in his Cranium,or that maybe it was a big time Bullet dodged . Yet there is small a part of me that wonders who and what draws the line of what can be construed as fantasy and not?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Just read that! Curious too see what kind of sentence they give him.. Oh, and in response to the other thread I opened my gallery for you Sed. Thought I gave you access along time ago but I guess my mind must have slipped. =D

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Holy shit!