Holy Fuck Jimmy Hoffa! : Swingers Discussion 223715
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHoly Fuck Jimmy Hoffa!
TOPIC: Holy Fuck Jimmy Hoffa!
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
So whaddya think - ANOTHER wild goose chase, or is this finally over?

OAKLAND TWP. (Near Detroit) - Federal agents searching for the body of former Teamsters chief Jimmy Hoffa believe they are about to crack one of America’s biggest unsolved mysteries.

CBS News has confirmed a suspicious concrete slab was retrieved by investigators from the Oakland Township field where they have been digging for any sign of Hoffa. It’s too soon, however, to know whether the slab is anything more than part of an old foundation for a barn.

The dig — the latest in what’s been nearly a 40-year search — is reportedly the result of extensive FBI interviews with former mobster Tony Zerilli.

Zerilli, now 85, was convicted of organized crime as a reputed mafia captain. He was in prison on July, 30 1975 — when Hoffa disappeared from a Bloomfield Township restaurant — but says he was informed about Hoffa’s whereabouts after his release.

Zerilli, who was second in command with the Detroit mafia, said he was told by a mafia enforcer that Hoffa was abducted, killed, and brought to the Buhl Road site. The original plan, according to the mobster, was to bury Hoffa there temporarily, then later move his body near a hunting lodge in northern Michigan.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I lived in detroit in 68 for about 3 months.I didn't leave anything to go back to get.I was not impressed then.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
well here in queens ny, exactly 1.25 miles from home, they are digging in the basement of the house where jimmy the gent used to live. when henry hill ratted them out, he said they had buried someone there. I guess there is not much to do in FBI quarters.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
only reason federal agents are still looking for him is he probably owes the government for back taxes

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
" Don't move to Detroit. "

There has never been a chance I would move to Detroit. Sorry :)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Here's another good Detroit story: Someone with a lot of knowledge decided that we needed a new jail.... So we started to build a brand new jail. Got half way through it and stopped. Just like that, stopped..... Oohhh ohhhhhhh ... Guess what ? No more $$$$ to finish it. Right now it is ten million dollars over the budget. So now what? We have half of a jail, and no more $$$$. They want to tear down the half that has already been built. Don't move to Detroit. Peace Connie

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
We live in Michigan, and I am so tired of these people actually still trying to find Jimmy Hoffa. OMG the guy disappeared in the seventies,let it go people! Yep it's the big joke around here. Peace

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Of course!

I can riff all day long about Canada's silly eccentricities, but call Peameal bacon "Ham" just once and Pandora goes ballistic on my ass...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
They made peameal bacon out of him.

PLEASE tell me you tried that while living there!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
There's a Union hall in Mississauga, Ontario named for the guy.

Maybe he's not dead, just Canadian...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Thanks for prodding.

Nothing was found and the FBI has called off the dig at this site.

Jimmy Hoffa remains "missing".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Holy Fuck Jimmy Hoffa!