Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Hobbies
TOPIC: Hobbies
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
As might be guessed from my "Your Collection" post, I like to do woodworking. I use a combination of power tools and new and antique handtools. I like to build hardwood furniture mainly. I prefer to build "Craftsman-style" furniture and am starting to build pieces that are period appropriate to fill our 1914 bungalow.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Hobbies shared Travel, cooking and eating, music, theatre, books, photography, Bikes (on and off road), working out, metal and leather projects and HORSES - Percherons!!! Soon to be farmers, ranchers! Lady B is quite accomplished at sewing and chainmail, Sir G enjoys reloading and wood working. To name a few things!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Gary... computers...

Me... any kind of cooking from easy to gourmet...baking easy to extreme..( I used to decorate wedding cakes)...sewing lol from easy to wedding gowns ( someone once told me they were the hardest thing to make, I think they are fun to make! ) crafts, lot of different kinds, paints...wood,slate, acrylics, ceramic, latch hooks,reading anything I can get my hands on...my daughter and I have just started making candles...

Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Both of us: voracious readers, travel, wines, tennis, kayaking, studying history, instrumental music.

Just him: stained glass, model railroads

Just me: gourmet cooking and baking, cake decorating, sewing (particularly home decor) a variety of needlework, gardening, writing poetry, painting.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Some of my favorite ways to spend time (besides hanging out with the love of my life and my three beautiful children) are reading, scrapbooking, photography, and watching movies.

He is also a huge movie buff and an fantastic pool player.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Music, Yes we both play Sex, yes we both play Life, yes we both play

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
My hobby is Zoe ... does that count?

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I love to knit and love doing crafty things. I'm really into the internet. Love surfing around and just reading about stuff. He is a big sports fan so he memorizes pretty much anything football related. And of course he plays Madden a lot. :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I'll read just about anything.

I love motorcycles and recently spent about a year building one from the frame up just the way I wanted it. I spent the last 4 months working with the state to get it titled. Now I'm ready to sell it and get a different one.

I love to watch people and will do that just about anywhere we are. The way people interact with others interests me alot.

The Mrs. has mentioned many times that my favorite thing is jumping from one hobby to the next.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We like anything to do with the outdoors. Flyfishing for trout on a mountain stream is our favorite. Its not so much the catching fish as it is the beautifull scenery as trout dont live in ugly places. While i m no photographer, i love to take a digital camera with us to the mountains to take pics of the great things we see there.

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Hobbies