Her hips hurt from too much sex : Swingers Discussion 217380101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHer hips hurt from too much sex
TOPIC: Her hips hurt from too much sex
Created by: WorkOutJunkies8591
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been having so much sex and fun in the lifestyle the past week that she's been waking up the past few mornings complaining that her hips hurt like hell from all the sex and having her legs spread for long extended periods of times. She has had her pussy hurt in the past from being pounded too hard, but never her hips hurting. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope. Just some girl who was hanging out at the bar.

However, a certain very well (surgically) endowed waitress has agreed to bar tend for our next party in a month. Now THAT should be interesting..... not sure if she really knows what she's getting herself into.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
same girl from the bar=bartender?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Mr VA, if it's the same girl from the bar that we knew, tell her hi from us before or after you lay her down. Ditto for mutual friends. Wish we were there.

Sed, "**To me, Sed's pic is very Clockwork Orange for some reason. *

Should I be worried? :) "

Only if you start to break out into song and dance.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
oh and to answer your question about who watches the baby, when we go out, we always have a babysitter. when we host at our place the baby sleeps through the night. We typically put him down to bed around 10pm and he doesn't wake up until 8am in the morning.

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The update on her hip. So we've come to the conclusion its a combination of intense workouts at the gym + lots & lots of sex that's flaring up an old injury. She was in a really bad car accident back up in Oregon before she moved to AZ about a year and a half ago. So we took all your advice and have cut back sex from 4-5 times a day down to 2-3. and we've been switching up positions. So far the only successful one where her hips don't hurt is when she lays on her side. Thanks for all the useful tips and suggestions. We'll be at the Jersey Party tonight so hope to see some of you there!! ~Adelina & James

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Sed,

Our "group" holds a M&G every Tuesday (Gina has been there) and this week, I laid a bit of groundwork.

Groundwork includes some girl from the bar who is vanilla but got sucked into our group. I think she'll chicken out on the party (or she's married, or something) but if she shows up, I'm taking that pussy. No question.

:)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
oh boy mrs lc is at it again. yes bridge, why not?

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I love how excited you sound, but mostly, I love how you mastermind these plans every time you party, it's very cute!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16456 posts)
Mrs. VA took my virginity and was my one and only until I was 34 years old.

She is undoubtedly my one. As for my only.... that's fleeting.... I have some designs on a couple of girls I hope to add to my list tomorrow night.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
You don't understand it because you are making up for time lost. There are people that have seen pretty much all of it by the time they hit 18 ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16456 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
TOPIC: Her hips hurt from too much sex