Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Have you seen-attended an event like this
TOPIC: Have you seen-attended an event like this
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok I am exaggerating, but only a little….admit it or not, we have all seen these events advertised

Big Bad Ass Biker Bar Run 2013!

It’s gonna be a great day, sunny with high’s in the 90s. We meet at Spike and Bambi’s at 7 AM sharp for Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas, and we hit the road at 8AM. First stop in at 9:15AM at Mr Lucky’s tap, where you will find 360 verities of beer and 27 brands of Bourbon. (Drink special, 3 jack and cokes for $5) We hit the road again at 11:00 and the next stop at the Bitch Seat Pub, located across from the Meth lab on US20 and Haogsback Rd. Pappa Dave will have a half keg on tap and be serving a lunch buffet with Vodka infused watermelon and Jello shots for desert. We hit the road again and those who are not passed out or on the way to jail for DUI will stop at JoeBob and Lisalous for the annual gang bang. Lisalou promises to have her kids sedated on Nyquil and asleep so they don’t walk in on us like last year. At 3PM we hit the road again and head up to the Veterans hospital to spend some time with our brah’s and bitches and hand out cartons of Marlboro’s. We then head to over to the Doublewide Tavern for the drawing of the 50-50 raffle and shots of tequila…proceeds from the raffle go to toys for tots and the fund kids paralyzed in drunk driving accidents. Finally we head back to Spike and Bambi’s for the BBQ and play party in their 2 bedroom ranch. They will have condoms, wash cloths and wet wipes available.

WHO does this???? If the drunk driving doesn’t kill you (and others) the sex with people who reek of sweat and road grime will.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle...it's actually been longer than just today...I stated the other day I was done feeding into childish nonsense...which is all the more easy when the childish people in question are either blocked or suspended. But I'm glad you noticed :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Hmm, that's not how I remember it, PP, but really and truly do not want to rehash the whole argument with you and will not engage in further discussion about it. As I said, I'm glad that this week, or should I say today, the tone of your posts has changed.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Scandle...My civility is generally commiserate with the civility of those who I am having an exchange with. I have been on SLS since 06, but have only recently been using the Fora regularly...my very FIRST thread was a question concerning Conservative leaning people in the lifestle, and contained the words "hopefully we can have a civil discussion about this" 7or 8 people attacked me on that without provocation, 5 of them I have blocked and tyhe remaining people mare those only folks I experience any incivility with. I admit I am reactive, my Sicilian DNA is not conducive to "turning the other cheek" but both in these Fora and in R/T..I respect those who show me respect

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP, it all depends on what you're saying. You are being pretty civil here. If I had participated in the thread you first complained about or in the thread you created last week regarding it, I would have felt compelled to chime in, and it would not have been in your defense. I'm glad to see the tone of your posts is different so far this week.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
I am pleased I am finding agreement from some rational people on this topic, as I have been accused of all manner of prejudice and closed mindedness in the past from other in other Fora

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I agree, Gina, and would extend that judgement of irresponsibility to the snowmobilers. Yes, it gets cold up here, but I've figured out some activities that are a LOT more fun! {WEG}

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Husband is from WI, and it was THE last state to raise the drinking age.

There are some really great hard-working, salt of the earth people in Wisconsin, and then there is that same guy who sits at the same barstool every single weekend for 40 years, complaining b/c he can't get ahead in the job he's been loyal to for those same 40 years.

Not just a Wisconsin thing, by any means, but it seems to be more prevalent in the "heart of America" states. It's damn cold up there...they have to drink to stay warm:)

I do indeed find it sad and irresponsible and not at all "cool" for the pub runs and biker runs to be a bunch of drinkers going from one bar to the next. That never made sense to me. A right of passage for a biker shouldn't be how many DUI's he amasses.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
"The type of event I am talking about is common there, in fact one of the biggest is coming up soon, which in fact inspired the OP"

I don't doubt that for a minute. I think you're right about the 2 extremes in my state, also - the heavy, irresponsible drinkers vs. sober or nearly-sober, although I don't think we are unique in that regard compared to other states.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Scandle...I love Wisconsin, in fact I am a native New Yorker and married a girl from Wisconsin, not to mention about a third or our members and regular guests are from there. Wisconsin however in my opinion, as someone who has been and spent some time in all but 3 states in the US, is THE most culturally polarized state in America. Be in Milwaukee of Madison, or one of the mid sized cities, or one of thousands of small towns, you have a very cool friendly responsible population, and a population of drunken fools, and not much in between. The type of event I am talking about is common there, in fact one of the biggest is coming up soon, which in fact inspired the OP

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Sadly, I'm not surprised you got some flack from a couple of Wisconsin riders. The rate of alcohol consumption per capita here is one of the highest in the nation. This is not something to be proud of.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Have you seen-attended an event like this