Have you ever noticed : Swingers Discussion 45544
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHave you ever noticed
TOPIC: Have you ever noticed
Created by: Wyld1Z The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please dont slay me. I mean no harm. Also, i hate feeling like someone thinks im stupid because, if you look back, i dont care to capitalize or add apostrophes.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I posted in the same topic a couple days ago that "spelling and grammar could be an indicator for those who care...." Someone jumped all over my back. Fact: people who are avid readers have better grammar, spelling, and have a larger vocabulary than those who dont. It might be important to those people to meet couple who are also very literate so that they dont have to explain every other word out of there mouths. It becomes annoying.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
valovers703:

Actually, these days that is probably not too-far-fetched. We remember hearing a news snippet, a few years ago, about a teenaged girl who obtained legal council to file for divorce from her parents. This wasn't your typical emancipation case; mind you . . . the language specified ‘divorce’ in regard to her family. (We wondered openly where in the world some teenaged kid would obtain the money to go out & hire an attorney for a case with no established precedent). Never thought to follow up on it & see what ever transpired though.

If she won her case, maybe it’d be possible for you to do likewise with the undesirable relatives ;)

-m

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
We discriminate among people all the time, when we choose our friends, when we choose our playmates.

Wish we could discriminate more about who is a relative! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
From one Ms. Wild to another (Mrs. Wyld), we do not discriminate against anyone, period, whether they spell, punctuate, use proper grammer, blah, blah, blah. If and when we decide to have sex with others, we don't ask them as we are fucking them to properly speak, just moan.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Here's another pet peeve:" I have permission from my wife." WTF? That makes you lower than a SM in our book.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
It’s not how you say it, it's what you say or not say... so on that word I'll keep my mouth shut so I don’t remove all doubts.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Just because I have Dyslexia you don’t have to be so hateful, how about some understanding. Yeah, paradox shift.

Anyway how about a joke, to lighten up things?

A dyslexic man walked into a bra…

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I wish people would quit talking about me like this.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Have you ever noticed